For Morgan

You folded your arms and looked at him from across the dance floor. Your boyfriend Justin was at the bar chatting with some victoria secret model who was throwing herself all over him. He was smiling and you saw him looking at her cleavage. You rolled your eyes and pretended to listen to y/f n beside you but it was obvious you weren’t listening. “Morgan seriously what’s the matter?” she asked and then followed your eyes across the room. She chuckled “If you’re jealous just go tell him he’s your man after all” she said. You nodded and got up storming over to him. You tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and smiled at you. “Can I talk to you please?” you asked sternly so that he would know it was more of a demand than a question. He shot the model a look before nodding. You led him outside to a quiet corner. “Can you stop flirting with that model?!”  you snapped. He sighed and rolled his eyes. “Every time every fucking time we go out this happens! Why are you always so jealous?!” he screamed. “Well if you stop flirting with every slut that walks past maybe I will!” you replied. “I do not flirt with anyone you’re just paranoid! I never get jealous like you” he muttered rolling his eyes. “That’s because I never ever watch any other guys you asshole!” you yelled. He groaned. “I don’t do anything either you’re just crazy I will never get jealous no matter what you did!” You glared at him.  ”Oh really? Anything I do you won’t get jealous?” you asked challengingly. “I won’t” he replied. You smirked and stormed back inside. You scoped out the club until you spotted a drunken Harry Styles dancing on the dance floor. You walked up to him and held his head forcefully kissing him. Clearly being how drunk he was he kissed back sloppily. You were suddenly wrenched away from Harry. You spun around to see a very angry Justin. You smirked at him “Jealous?” you asked teasingly. He growled and gripped your arm tightly carrying you outside and practically throwing you into the passenger seat of his car. He then got into his driver’s seat and then began driving immediately. He didn’t say a word to you the whole way home he just drove and gripped the staring wheel tightly. Once he parked in the drive way he got out and stormed inside the house. You followed smirking knowing that you were in for some great sex. You followed him up the stairs and into the bedroom where he was angrily pealing off his shirt. You bit your lip staring at his toned body. He suddenly turned and glared at you with anger and lust. He grabbed your arms and slammed you to the wall behind you and growled. You moaned in response Justin’s angry side always turned you on so much. “You think it’s funny fucking kissing HARRY at the club!” he screamed in your face. “Well you’re not jealous so it does’t matter now does it?” you smirked challengingly. He growled and pressed his body against yours making you feel his boner against your core. “Fuck Justin” you moaned pushing your crotch against his. He reached up and ripped your top off throwing it aside. “That was my favorite top!” you protested.

"Shut the fuck up!" he screamed tearing off your shorts as well before turning you aroud so that your front was on the wall and your back jammed up to his abs. "Oh Justin" you groaned as he tore your panties off and immediately pushed two fingers in you "Ahhhh" you screamed as he pumped the fingers in and out without stopping. You cursed repeatedly. "Can Harry make you feel like this you little slut?" he whispered heatedly in your ear. "FUCK YES" you screamed knowing the angrier you got him the better he’d fuck you. "What the fuck did you say slut?!" he screamed in your ear making you flinch a bit. He wrenched his fingers out making you whimper with the need for something inside of you again. "Over the table" he demanded and you bit your lip looking at him. "I said over the table ass up you know what you’re in for” he growled. Your pussy dripped with anticipation as you walked over to the table and leaned over it so that your naked ass was up in the air. You heard him walking over to you and a few seconds later he took your bra off and disposed it so that you were now completely naked. “Time to teach you some manners” he growled and smacked your ass so hard you almost cried. “Like that?!” he screamed smacking your butt again making you scream out this time. “Aww does it hurt? Sluts deserve that” he snarled smacking you again and again and again. When he finally stopped and rubbed your reddened bum your eyes were tearing up. He gently soothed over the area he bruised “This will show that you are mines” he whispered almost to himself. He leaned down and kissed your bum before turning you around to face him. “Why are you crying?” he asked still very stern as he whipped the tears away. You pouted up at him. He chucked and leaned down to peck your lips but pulled away before he did. “Good sluts need to be taught a lesson” he snarled as he picked you up and threw you on the bed. He stood at the foot of the bed and stripped out of his clothes agonizingly slow. You groaned in impatience. “What is wrong with you?” he asked looking at you. “Hurry up and fuck me!” you yelled and he glared at you. “OK” he growled getting completely naked and crawling onto the bed flipping you over so that you were on your hands and knees. He smacked your bum again making you curse out loudly,you were very sore. “Stop it…” you didn’t get to finish your sentence because he slammed into you hard giving you no time to adjust he just kept fucking you. You screamed in pain gripping the sheets tightly as he did you. Your pain soon turned to pleasure however after a while and you began to moan. “Like that?!” he demanded and you nodded your head quickly. “You think Harry can fuck you like this?!” he yelled. “Noooooooooooo!” you screamed as he hit your g spot perfectly. “Who makes you feel this good Morgan?!” he demanded. “You!” you moaned. “Say my name baby girl!” he screamed. “JUSTIINNNNN!” you yelled loudly over and over. “Morgan” he groaned slamming into you again and again. He began to get sloppy meaning that he was very close. He reached under you and began vigorously rubbing your throbbing clit. You screamed in pleasure and began to shake all over as you came hard. Justin moaned “Fuck Morgan!” as he came as well. He pulled out and collapsed besides you pulling you into his arms. “I belong to you” you whispered breathing heavily. He chuckled “I know baby girl that was some of the best sex ever” he said smiling down at you. “maybe I should make you jealous more often” you smirked. His face hardened “No way. No kissing any other boys you hear me” he warned you seriously. You giggled pecking his lips “I know babe”

You're welcome babe

So who's seen  Fifty Shades Of Grey?

- best fucking movie ever.