chapter seventythree - fifa ( ; fifa)

8:15 am

sashas pov.

nada and i were chatting about her new host family, about me meeting julians mom and best friend without quite knowing right away. we were pretty much talking about anything, which felt good, after that long time we were distanced from eachother simply because everyone had some stuff going on. all of the sudden someone knocked at my hotel room door. i got up and figured it was the room service.

"hey, you want another coffee?"
, i asked, while peaking back into the loft area of my room.

"uh-- yea!", nada shouted over to me while looking down to her phone, frowning.little did i know, that the person knocking, was a 6 feet tall guy, leaning against the door frame in a training suit. the first thing i saw when i opened the door was his hotel-ID-card hanging from his neck, saying: "havertz."

"guten morgen! (good morning)!", he chuckled, because i was too.

"wait- sash, can you maybe order me a matcha inste-", nada swung around the corner, "oh- that doesn't look like room service."

kai and i looked at eachother, laughing even more.

"i can offer you whatever coffee or matcha you want, IF-!"

i raised my eyebrows, waiting for the demand.

"if.. you join me on a round of fifa. please. heike is really- really not good at it."

"i think.. neither are we.", i looked over my shoulder, eyeing nada.

"mehhhh, i mean. don't doubt us, sash."

"i mean, obviously, no matter what, i will win. but- i just a little bit of a challenge. heike is just yelling at the controller because she can't find the right buttons in time."

"i feel challenged now.", nada mumbled, grabbed her room keys, her phone and her jacket and already made her way out of the hotel room.

"alrighty, alrighty. let's go then."

* POV CHANGE *

nadas pov

while walking down the corridor, with kai havertz on my left and sasha on my right, i looked down to my phone, stared at julians online status for quite some time and focused on the two ticks in the right corner of the message i just sent him, waiting for them to turn blue.

julians message began with: "hi nad! look there is something going on. don't tell sasha, ..", which totally caught all my attention right away. but the fact that he told me, to come to the training ground in about one and a half hours, kind of freaked me out to be honest. i was hoping it had nothing to do with brahims leg or brahim not feeling good in general. i was terrified and hated julian for not telling me what happend and why i should show up.

"bring something to eat if you can." - julian, 8:21 am

i don't think i wasted a second after receiving his message before i histerically started typing."julian, how about you tell me what is going on. i'd bring anything. just tell me what it is about." - nada, 8:21 am

"i can't right now." - julian, 8:22 am

"training" - julian, 8:22 am

"training what? you can't text cause of training or is something not going well at training?" - nada, 8:22 am

and then, julian left me on read. i was furious. not knowing what was going on made me furious, nervous and angry. i was thankful that julian even texted me and all, but- i really wished to know why.

-