chapter sixtyeight - vergessen ( ; forgot)

7:12 am

julians pov.

i was just sinking into the bus seat, when all of the sudden, varane passed my row and held onto the topshelves, he stood still, and was on his tiptoes. it seems like he was looking for something. in my shelf? i looked at him confused.

"julian? where is-?", he was kinda making it obvious that he was just playing a game. he was just acting like he was searching for something. he sat down on the edge of the seat on the opposite side of mine:

"i think you left- i think you forgot something!!!", even though he was so so so obviously and clearly making an inside joke, i could not get my mind over what it was about.

"what?", i asked and you could hear the frustration in my voice.

"why didn't you bring your- girlfriend?"

he was waiting for me to laugh. he was hoping that i would laugh. he was really damn proud of himself for that joke.

"we're extra funny today, arent we?", i smirked.

god, i was blushing like crazy. and i couldn't hold back that stupid smirk. and raphas stupid face, his stupid pride and his stupid giggling made it too funny. i was shaking my head in disbelief about how stupid but funny his comment was, and i then put my headphones back in.

"hey!", his voice was muffled, cause i was just changing the volume of 'so wie du bist'.

rapha tapped my shoulder, then sat back down on the edge of the seat: "is she- really like- your girlfriend?"

i was breathing out loudly, trying to give him a hint that that question was somewhat upsetting me at this point.

"i don't know.", i mumbled.

"you don't know?!", rapha asked and his eyes were wide open, "you should know."

"let's say, we're not officially dating."

"o-kay. what's holding you back? the fangirls?"

i sighed. i lifted my hands to put my earphones back in, but he stopped me from doing so.

"i'm just kidding."

"i don't care if i'll loose fans because of her."

"in the end, fans want their idol happy."

"wowowowow, rapha. i wouldn't consider myself as anyones idol, but well. i- don't mind. it's my life, you know? i know i'm young and most youngster keep their relationships private because of the female fans. but for real? i don't give a damn."

"she's great, hu?", rapha nodded.

i joined him on the nodding.

"you do what's right, brother. you gotta know what's right.", he was already pushing himself out of the seat as if he was about to stand up, and again i grabbed my airpods. when suddenly, he sat back down and got closer:

"you can tell you're in love."

i smacked his arm: "look, man, what's your mission?", i laughed.

"no need for you to turn red, green bean.", he laughed and protected his arm.

"don't you dare getting our defender injured, niño!", marcelo screamed from the front and laughed, when the rest of the team entered the team bus.

i gave rapha that look of "don't you dare tell them".

"never- nevermind marcelito! i just- showed julian something that he might have- lost or, missed out on!", raphaels smirk made me turn mad, but it was true and very wisely solved. he was keeping his mouth shut while putting up a great and fitting excuse.

and.

he was actually right, i had to admit.