chapter fiftyseven - necesitar ( ; needing)

julians pov

"you free right now?" - julian, 9:24 am

i already smirked looking down on my phone and sending sasha the first text of the day, which was suprising late considering how early i usually text her.

"right now?" - sasha, 9:25 am

"sí" - julian, 9:25 am

"no training today because of the flight. have you packed yet btw?" - julian, 9:25 am

sasha send laughing emojis: "yea sure" - sasha, 9:26 am

"okay i will be at your house in 20 minutes." - 9:26 am

i grabbed my keys and got straight out the door. i was still not used to living alone but spending that much time with sasha really helped me. i opened the backyard door and whistled for nala to come and hop into the car with me.

-

"moin.", i said and chuckled, cause only the northern germans know and say that to greet someone. sashas head was peaking out on the side of her front door.

"are we up to something special- cause-", the second sasha stepped away from the door she revealed her nike sweatpants and her puma sweatshirt.

"um- hold up girl. first of all. we are not here to promote puma. we ain't gonna do that. pants are alright. the press loves good promo for our sponsers.", i laughed. sasha and i always joked about the press and them talking about them, but luckily i wasn't as popular.

sasha looked down on herself and made a sad face.

"i'm just kidding, silly. come on now.", i kept chuckling while looking at her shaking her head and getting her keys.

-

on the way to my apartment we talked about brahim, and his weird dissapearance, but the entire time nala was freaking out about sasha being in the car with us. she literally loved sasha to death, so she would always poke her with her nose.

"i mean i'll see him in the plane today. i hope at least."

"yea right. as if he misses the plane.", sasha laughed.

we stopped at a red light.

"i hope you don't miss yours, missy.", i stared at the light and waited for it to turn green.

"miss my what? my boy?"

i raised my eyebrows: "well, that was cute. but you don't need to miss me cause you're coming with me."

sasha stared at me and stopped petting nala. she was suprised and curios. but i thought she knew.

"what?", i laughed at the way she looked at me confused, "or are you missing another boy when you're in germany?"

"julian, what are you talking about?", at this point, her confusion made her laugh.

"wait, i thought it was obvious. that you join me?"

the light went green.

"n- no. no? NO? NO IT WASN'T!"

"sasha, stop screaming.", i giggled, "well, can you? or do you want to?"

sasha was making weird noises and looked at nala: "YESSSS?"

"good.", i nodded and concentrated on the street.

"well i planned and- nada and i wanted- um.. we-", sasha lowered her voice, "we planned on going but. well, then that happend, and-"

i shrugged: "maybe things are okay. maybe they spend all those days together, maybe they went on vacation. i don't freaking know. all i know is that i'll need you there."

sasha blushed and held her hand in front of her mouth: "i didn't know."

"sasha, you're my girlfr-", i stopped. thank god i did, "you need to come. i thought you could figure that out yourself."

sasha shrugged. we pulled up onto my frontyard and made our way in.