Muke // All To Myself by Marianas Trench

Start from the beginning

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked, gesturing him to sit down on the couch in the living room.

"Nah, I'm good. But thanks." He sat down and I sat down next to him.

"So... What do you need help with?" He asked me after the short awkward silence that settled between us.

"Um... I- I don't know... I'm... I'm actually doing pretty well with school right now." My face turned a dark crimson red because I was embarrassed that I asked him to come over to help me with my work when I have no work that needs improving.

"Oh? Then why did you ask me to come over if you don't need any help?" He asked, getting a little closer to me on the couch, probably not realizing what he was doing.

"I kinda just wanted to hang out with you. You seem cool and I didn't want to appear weird to you by asking you to come over to my house after I had just met you. I don't know... You can leave if you want." I was flustered. I probably seem like a complete freak to him now.

"No! Thanks okay, now we have more time to talk!" He laughed. "I wanted to hang out with you too, that's why I offered my help. You're really cool, Luke, you know that?"

"No I'm not." I blushed, and he just smiled and leaned closer to me.

"Yes you are. And I really like you. Tell me if you want me to stop." He said. I was confused until he started kissing my neck. One of my hands automatically went to grab his hair, and the other grabbed his waist. I felt him chuckle and he slowly started kissing everywhere on my face, except my lips. He grabbed my side with one hand and my hair with the other.

"Fuck, please, kiss me." I whimpered pathetically. He smiled and hovered his lips over mine. He's teasing me, that little bastard.

I thought I would play along and I pulled him on top of me so he was straddling my waist. He finally decided to stop being a dick and connected our lips. Now understand, I'm a virgin. I've never even kissed anyone, let alone a guy. If kisses felt the way the one Michael and I were sharing, why did I wait so long? His lips were so soft against mine, and I could feel the emotion. We broke away from each other, only to be reconnected moments later with Michael's shirt off. He licked my bottom lip, swirling his tongue around my piercing. I opened my mouth and his tongue slipped inside it not long after. I felt him trying to get my shirt off, so I pulled away just long enough to remove it. When we reconnected, I felt his hands roaming my chest and moving down to my pants. He cupped my cock through my jeans, and an embarrassingly desperate moan slipped through my mouth. Michael pulled away with a worried expression on his face.

"Have you done this before?" He asked, raising his pierced eyebrow.

"I just want you to suck my dick right now. And since I'm kind, I would like to return the favor." I told him, putting one of his hand back on my crotch. He understood what I wanted, and he squeezed my cock through my jeans again. I moaned again, this time a little louder when I felt Michael's throbbing erection on my thigh. I quickly unbuckled his pants and pulled them off, mine soon joining his on the floor.

"Where's your room?" Michael asked, a little out of breath.

I pulled him up and led him to my room. After I closed the door, Michael pushed me up against it and started sucking hickeys on my neck.

"Mikey, yes." I panted. He laughed and pushed me on my bed, looking down at me. He climbed on the bed, hovering over me. He pulled off my boxers, letting my already hard-on slap against my stomach. Michael grinned when he grabbed my cock, setting a fast pace, flicking his wrist and rubbing the slit with the pad of his thumb. I moaned loudly.

"You like that? Huh, Lukey? Do you like it when I jerk you off?" Michael whispered in my ear.

Without warning, Michael put me in his mouth. He gagged when I felt myself in the back of his throat.

"Oh, Mikey. Oh, don't stop." (a/n: see what I did there) I groaned, grabbing the sheets. "Fucking hell, Mikey. Fuck yes."

Michael started bobbing his head, using his hand to get the rest of my dick that he couldn't fit in his mouth. "Shit." I muttered under my breath. I was a moaning mess by now, and I felt myself getting close.

"M-Mikey, I'm cl-close." I whispered, not sure if he heard me. He obviously did hear me, because he relaxed his jaw and put me in the back of his throat again. I couldn't handle it, and soon I was coming down Michael's throat. He took my cock out of his mouth with an obscene 'pop' and smirked up at me. My legs were weak and I couldn't breathe. I just laid on my back, staring at the ceiling.

"What's up there that's so interesting?" Michael teased, laying down next to me. He put his head on my chest and wrapped his arm around my waist. I wasn't expecting Michael to be the cuddling type.

"Wow. That was," I took a deep breath, "amazing."

"I try." He giggled. This boy is full of surprises. I want to see more of what he can do to me. I want to be ruined by Michael Clifford, and I know that if I stay with him, I will be.

"You're next." I grinned, pulling off his boxers. I wrapped my hand around Michael's dick, pumping quickly.

"Fuck Lukey." He moaned, curling his fingers in my hair. He was dripping pre-come, and soon he was a writhing mess under me. "More, please." He moaned.

"Beg." I commanded, grinning

"Shit Lukey, you're so hot. I want more, I need more. Please." Michael pleaded. I obeyed and pumped faster, flicking my wrist quickly. Michael pulled me to him, kissing my lips roughly. He didn't warn me of his climax until he came in my hand and on his chest. I laid down next to him, feeling halcyon and content.

"That was amazing. Thank you." I smiled, curling up next to Michael. He smiled and hugged me.

"I don't know if this is too early, but... do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked, his face turning red. I looked up at him and giggled, kissing him lightly.

"I would love to."