It took a while and the rest gets anxious as Taehyung was nowhere in sight. "Let's pull him," Baekhyun said as he pulled the rope that had been attached to Taehyung earlier. They've only tug the rope and Taehyung was already on the surface.

"It's her dress !" He shouted as he swam closer to them. "It's her dress !" He shouted again as he laid tired on his back. "Let me take a look at it." Jimin inspected the dress thoroughly and clearly, remembers Jennie's dress. "It isn't torn."

"This— her dress's fabric has cut marks. Which suggested that she was still alive when she fell." Taehyung sighed as he softly touched the piece of fabric he found.

"It's a sign. Hope." Baekhyun patted Taehyung's back. It's better than finding nothing.

"I have to go, at least a piece of information is still progress. Let's chin up." Jungkook encourages all of them.

| XX Club, Hamgye |

" 'OH, when did you fall out of love with me?' Are—are you crying in the club ?" Jimin's voice was the one that cut him from his trance. "I-What ?" He said as he wipes his tears that had fallen on his cheek. "I didn't notice." He laughs bitterly.

"Do you want another round of drinks ?" A voice came to his side, there stood Jin who haven't see in such a long time. Behind him was Taehyung, offering a sympathetic smile while patting his back.

"Nah, I want to stay sober. I missed you." Jungkook got up as he hugged Jin tightly. "I really do. My family is getting incomplete as days go by I don't feel whole." He bitterly laughs. "Barely feel like I'm myself now. Jennie recommended the name 'Ace' for me. Before I was ecstatic, but now, I don't feel like I deserve it."

"Maybe it's because we've been rusty." Jimin lowly says. "We haven't gambled in years," Jimin patted Jungkook's back. "Come on, we used to be the merciless leaders." Jin and Taehyung looked at one another. "Namjoon would disagree with this decision Jimin," Jin warns him.

"Who cares about him? He's busy with Jisoo and his so well planned life. He'll call us to round up only when there's something about business. We were a family. We need to shake things up. It's not going to be a big one, maybe just a teeny tiny amount. Plus I've heard from Seulgi, there's this big event that's going to happen in Paris in 2 weeks."

"It's a really big one, leaders all over are going to be there. Who knows maybe Kai will be there," Jimin shrugged his shoulders as he knows at the mentioned of the name he had already caught two interested people.

| Jungkook's Mansion |

JUNGKOOK told Jimin that he'll think about it but he had already decided. It didn't take him long to decide. But one thing that he hadn't foreseen was his commitments. He has a fiancée and the company that was soon being given to him.

"Paris? A short vacay? It's not like you to just drop everything and go." Tzuyu told him when he mentioned it during dinner. "You can be honest, it's not like I'm going to forbid you from doing anything you used to do." Jungkook let out a small smile as he looked down and stares at his soup.

All the female in his life seems angelic in their ways. Why did a devil-like him being tied down to such women? Maybe that's the reasons, he was a devil and they was nowhere they want him to break loose.

He kept recalling whatever happened earlier, Rosé crying in his arms and he didn't have the heart to hug her back. He rather gets painted as the heartless one than having the second guess that might make Rosé feels like she has another chance. Jungkook admitted that he wished they have another chance but it seemed too difficult and his own family is in his way. It's better than giving her false hope. It's unfair for her. And to Tzuyu's.

🍒 hey guys i feel like i haven't like talk to any of you guys ever since i started marionette

🍒 hey guys i feel like i haven't like talk to any of you guys ever since i started marionette. so, how's everyone? me? i'm actually releasing my stress from uni's exam by writing this.

and also i feel bad for sulli. rip. i just wished that people will realise how much a person's word can affect them. i just hope people will treat idols better. and i hope they are always surrounded by people who love them.

anyway, do u guys ever want to slowdance with someone with taylor swift's lover playing in the background? idk why but that's the mood for me now. and sorry for the constant depressing chapters. i won't know for sure when it's gonna get happier but happier = end of the book sort of?

AND YES ! post exams chapter !!! ECON SUCKS. lowkey wanted to cheat half through but then i kept reminding myself that i'm at uni now and just did the best that i could to finish econ. 🍒