Fanboy

(A/N): Since I made a oneshot before about the reader being a fangirl over L, of course I was gonna make another where L is being a fanboy over the reader. I'll try to keep it as original as possible!!

Today was insanely busy. There was so much to do with this case that had come up.

You barely had the chance to talk to anyone. Your face was buried in work.

'I need a coffee...' You thought to yourself as you worked.

That was a good idea actually.

You stood up, which broke the silence. Everyone turned to look at you.

"Everyone's been working so hard so I thought I'd grab everyone a coffee. Who wants one?"

Pretty much everyone threw their hand in the air.

"Hold on (Y/N)! I'll help you!" Matsuda got out of his seat and went to help.

"Me too!" Misa went too.

The others got back to work.

L sighed quietly to himself as he worked. It was getting to him, but he tried not to let it show.

He was almost falling asleep at how stressed and tired he was feeling because of this pile of work.

He was suddenly wide awake when he heard his computer go off.

'Huh?'

He got a notification through his computer...from his fan blog?

A fan blog?

The thing was, L was actually a fanboy. He was a huge fanboy to this female singer, and about a month ago, he had created a fan blog to spread his love for the singer.
Although, he didn't want anyone else to find out that he was such a huge fanboy. It would ruin his reputation!

"What was that noise, Ryuzaki?" Light asked.

"Nothing...Just Watari sending a message regarding the case. Nothing you should worry about..." L said, calmly.

Light just shrugged it off and got back to work.

L looked around the room, without looking noticeable. He saw everyone working as they had been. They weren't paying attention to him.

'Good...'

Quickly, L decided to check his fan blog. He clicked onto it and it popped up on his screen.

He looked around again.

Everyone was still working hard.

He breathed a sigh of relief and got back to it.

What he found made his heart jump...

Tickets to see his favourite singer live!!

'I...I have to get one!!' He thought to himself.

But how could he? It's not like he could simply buy the tickets and get them delivered here. One, that would mean that a normal person would know the location of the taskforce, and second, the members of taskforce would find out he's a fanboy and laugh at him!

'She's going on tour in 2 weeks! This is risky...What am I gonna do?! I need one...!'

Just as L was stuck in deep thought, that wasn't related to the case, you, Misa and Matsuda walk back into the taskforce carrying some mugs of coffee.

Matsuda and Misa went to give the mugs of coffee they were holding, to the others but you stop to glance at L.

He seemed very frustrated about something...Was the work really getting to him?