First Date (part 1)

(A/N): Guys, I need some help! I have Len and Rin's song Bring It On stuck in my head and I can't get it out! It's been stuck in my head for the last 72 hours! There's the link if you wanna listen to it. You should cause it's awesome and so catchy! Let me know what you think of it if you listen to it!

L's Pov

"Misa Amane" I walked into her room, surprising her a little bit.

"What are you doing here?!" She asked.

"Tell me, you love Light from the bottom of your heart, don't you?" I ask, leaning in closer to her.

"Huh? Y-Yeah! I love him very much!" She replied.

"Good. I need your help" I say to her.

"Huh?"

"Answer this for me please, how does a person ask someone out on a date?"

She looked at me as if I were some being from another planet.

"Wait! Just rewind back a second! You want to ask someone out on a date?!" She asked.

"Yes."

"I can't believe it! The L is in love!!"

"I am capable of falling in love you know" I say to her.

"So, who's the lucky girl? Or guy? If you're into men" Misa asked.

"It's a girl. It's (Y/N)."

"You mean the (Y/N) we work with?!" Misa sounded slightly surprised.

"Correct."

"Oh my god! No way!"

"Anyways, how do I ask her out on a date? I came to you as I know you know all about love and how to do these sorts of things" I said to her.

"Well, you gotta make sure you ask her when the mood is right. You can't just go up to (Y/N) and straight up tell her that you want to go on a date with her. You gotta ask her at the right moment!" Misa explained.

"How do I know when the moment is right?" I asked.

She giggled a little.

"You're supposed to be really smart, but you haven't got a clue!"

"Just tell me" I scowled.

"Alright. Well, the best way to ask her is when the two of you are alone."

"I see" I put my thumb to my lip.
"Thank you for your help. I'll see what I can do."

"I'll make sure not to let anyone ruin your moment. I'll call Light and everyone else and tell them not to come in today. This is all on you L!" Misa said.

"Alright then. Thank you again."

And with that, I left Amane's room.

-Small Time Skip-

(Y/N)'s Pov

I walk into headquarters and sit down at my computer, getting ready to work. I look around to find no one in the room.

'Weird. I thought there'd be at least one person here before me' I thought.

I sigh and just get straight to work. Someone would probably be around soon.

I then hear footsteps coming towards me. I look over to my right, seeing L coming over to me with two tea cups in his hand.

"Good morning (Y/N)" he said to me, placing a cup down in front of me.
"I made you hot chocolate. Just the way you like it."