35 | A Night to Remember

Start from the beginning

"Stop teasing me, please take me now ... please ..." Kathryn moans when Alvia's hands that formerly were playing with her right breast made it's way lower ... and lower. Alvia guides her upper body up and meets eye to eye with her fiancée.

"I love you ... Kathryn ... I really ... really love you ..." Kathryn was surprised when she heard Alvia actually calls her by her name. The emperor guides her member towards Kathryn's quivering opening and slowly push herself inside.

Kathryn's arms wrap around Alvia's body as she guides her member inside her fiancée. Alvia noticed how Kathryn would close her eyes while biting her upper lips.

"Are you okay?" Kathryn slowly nods.

"I'm going to move now ... are you sure you're okay?" Again Kathryn nods. Alvia pulls her hips before pushing back in with the same intensity. Kathryn moves her head to the side while biting her upper lips when the pain from Alvia's sudden movement washes over her.

She doesn't hate the feeling but it will leave her sore by the time they're done. She pulls Alvia's body close to hers as if her life depends on it. Alvia can't help but leave a mark on her fiancée's body.

While her hips moving in and out of her fiancée's opening, her mouth made its way to Kathryn's bare neck and leaves a few hickeys all over. Alvia closes her eyes as she moans.

"I'm close ..."

"Finish inside me ..." Kathryn said loud enough for Alvia to hear.

A few hard thrusts later, Alvia buried her face on Kathryn's neck while she released everything she has inside her fiancée. Kathryn moans as she too feels the same orgasmic feeling that Alvia experiencing.

They stayed connected for a few moments before Alvia moves to the side and lay down at the empty space next to Kathryn while covering her eyes with her arms.

"We should've taken a shower before having ... sex," Kathryn said while she's trying to even her breathing. Alvia laughs.

"We can clean ourself tomorrow. Beside ... having your scent on me is quite appalling," Kathryn turns to lay on her side before wrapping her arms on Alvia's chest.

"My lower half is all sticky and I don't even hate it. I know it's something that belongs to you. Also ... Alvia ... I love you too. Forever and always," Kathryn leans in to kiss Alvia's lips.

"Say ... are you okay ... if we have round two?" Kathryn as a surprise to hear that request from her fiancée.

"Someone is missing you already," Kathryn chuckles before she sits on Alvia's lower half.

"This time ... let me take care of your needs, okay? Besides, I can do this all night long," Kathryn winks before she takes care of Alvia's lower half orally.

Alvia's eyes widen when she sees a side of Kathryn she never knew exists.

***

"We have announced the dissolution of the council and the members aren't happy about it. Also with Genevieve help, we did call several old favours and they agree to be here by tomorrow. But are you sure you want that woman to be in your new council?" Alvia nods his head while writing something on a piece of paper.

"They may don't have the best background history but they listen to me. They respect me as a person and as a ruler. If I have to compare with those old farts, they have a better sense of loyalty to me than they are," Alvia smile when she's done.

"Now that stir things up within the council, they bound to do something to get back at me and my fiancée. Inform Genevieve to take extra precaution whenever they have to leave the palace. I trust her but you'll never know," Freida agreed.