Return of the rival

It was a brand new day, and Mario and Meggy decided to go shoping, but they let Anthony join in, because the TNT blew giant holes in his clothes. But they had to pretend to be friends while he was around.

Me: Wow, inkopolis is awesome! Thanks you for the new clothes guys.

Meggy: Your welcome:) But now I think its a good time for you to leave, I have training to do with Mario.

Mario: Yeah, not that we dont want you around, but we need no distractions.

Me: Its ok, I totally understand. Well, Im going home, see you guys later.

Mario&Meggy: Bye Anthony!

They waved goodbye to each other, and Anthony road on his pet Shiny Salamence.

Meggy: Now, were was I,? Oh right, Mario, lets go train ok?

Mario: alrighty, Lets a do-

*Blam*

Mario was hit by a Regular blaster, which did not go good to Meggy at all.

Meggy: Who did that?! Show yourself!

Out of the corner came Meggies no. 1 rival, Desti.

Desti: Hey losers, how are you?

Meggy: What do you want Desti?

Mario: Ow, Marios pingus is not very happy.

Desti: Well, I just noticed that you got rid of Anthony, like you guys wanted to be alone.

Meggy: What are talking?

Desti: I know...... YOU TO ARE DATING ARENT YOU?!

Mario&Meggy: What?!?!

Desti: That right, and I will tell everybody you know that you and Mayro are dating. Or, if you let ME win the splatfest, I'll keep it to myself.

Desti walked back to her group, the octopuss, and started training.

Meggy: * looks at mario* We have to leave this place.

Mario: Your right, we cant let her spoil our secret.

Meggy packed her things, and left inkopolis to find another home to live in so she can keep her safe from her friends.

Sorry, This chapter should have been done already, but I fell asleep on it, so here it is. Next one will be done after school.

See you later.