Our little Smash match

Mario and Meggy made it in time for the Match, but also practiced on pretending to be just friends.

Mario: Hey everyone. Its nice to be here.

Meggy: Yeah, sorry for the wait. Taining is pretty rough.

Everyone: Hey guys.

SMG4: Its nice to see you guys again.

Tari: Nice to see you, lets play Smash.

Me: Whats up Mario & Meggy, long time no-see.

Mario: Alrighty, lets a do this!

The teams were
Mario & Meggy.
SMG4 & Tari.
B.O.B. & Boopkins.
Luigi & Me.

Mario: Himself.
Meggy: Inkling.
SMG4: Fox.
Tari: Yoshi.
Boopkins: Piranha Plant.
B.O.B: Incineroar.
Me: Banjo & Kazooie(the best character in the game:).
Luigi: Himself.

Stage: Final Destination

No Items.

The match has begun. Tari, Meggy, and I were doing the best on the field. Mario was running on the ground. SMG4 was trying to wavedash even though this wasnt Melee, Luigi was doing absolutely nothing, and Boopkins & B.O.B were the first to loose. Mario managed to defeat SMG4, but in revenge, Tari defeated Mario. Even though Luigi was doing absolutly nothing, that wasnt enough to save him from Meggys roller + inkbrush combo. Tari, Meggy, and I were the last, but Tari was just good enough to take out the Bear and Bird, so I lost. It was now down to Tari and Meggy, but Mario whispered something in Meggys ear.

Mario: Do it for me.

Meggy pulled of a suprise KO, and won the fight. For the first time in years, somebody was able to defeat Tari. Everyone celebrated, while Mario and Meggy high fived each other. Everyone then started to play for fun, and had a good time. After that everyone went home, exept for SMG4 and Tari.

SMG4: It was nice that They came, but that still doesnt explain there absence.

Tari: Your right Glitchy, but lets not keep stalking them. Lets just wait and see what happens.

And so they ended the day like that.

This was fun. Im sorry, Bowser was too busy flurting with peach.

See you later.