Return to Baldis Basics

(This one is going to be fun. Im one if few people that has never played this, but I love it).

Mario was doing his usual thing, which was dancing like an idiot, As Meggy looked over at him with a very small smile. Even though she loved him to death, she would sometimes get annoyed by his stupid shenanigans.

Meggy: Hey Mario.

Mario: *turns head at 360 degrees* Yes Meggy?

Meggy: Get dressed, were going somewhere.

Mario: Oooooooh...... Ok, lets a go!

*Time skip*

Meggy and Mario walked to a very familier school house. But Mario was still a little smart, and remembered this place

Mario: HMMMMMMMMM...... *remembrs* Ahahahahaaaaa!!!!

Meggy: Well, were here. It time to learn.

Mario: *in draculas voice* Oh hell no, im out of here!

Meggy: *grabs his shoulder* Come on. Its not gonna be that bad.

Mario: Oooh nooo. This place scares me.

Meggy: *gives him th puppy eyes*.

Mario: .......Ok.

Meggy: Alright!

The couple went into the school, whete they were meet by a long bald guy in a green long sleeve shirt, and had twizzler looking lips.

Baldi: Hi there welcome to my school house.

Baldi looked at mario, and remembers him, but brushes it off.

Meggy: Excuse me, Mr. Baldi?

Baldi: Thats meee.

Meggy: Can we please take one off your classes?

Baldi: Ok, follow me.

Baldi took them to class room, supplyed them with one notebook, and pencil, and gave them there  questions. Meggy was flying through them, while Mario was obviously struggling, but still got them right. But then the imossible question came, and they had no choice but to guess. Meggy decided to right down somthing that looked like the question, and amazingly, she got it right.

Baldi: Wow thats right! your my brightest student yet!

Meggy: Thank you Mr. Baldi!

Now it was Marios turn.

Mario: Oh no. Im a so dead.

Baldi looked at his answer, and grew an angry look. Mario had wrote despacito on his paper.

Baldi: Despacito?! No No No!!!!!! I dont want memes in my class room!!

Baldi took out his ruler, dashed toward Mario, and draged him to another class room.

Mario: MAMMA MIA!!!! MEGGY, HELP A MEEEEE!!!!!

Meggy: DONT WORRY MARIO, I'LL SAVE YOU!!

Meggy bolted out the door to find her boyfriend. She was on her way until she heard someone talking behind her. It was playtime.

Playtime: I want play with someone!!

Meggy: Not now. I has to do something-

Playtime: No, I want to play NOW!!!

Meggy: Okay, okay. Geez.

Playtime handed her a pair of jumpropes, and Meggy started to jump.

Playtime: 1. 2. 3-

Meggy: *falls over* Ow!

Playtime: Oops, you messed up.

Meggy: No shit!!

Platime: 1. 2. 3. 4-

Meggy: *falls over again* WHAT THE HELL?!

Playtime: Oops, you messed up again.

Meggy: *pissed* THATS IT!!.

Meggy got out a pair of scissers, and cut the ropes(get it?) into pieces.

Playtime: Aaaaw, that makes me sad.

Playtime ran away crying, leaving Meggy Tired and confused.

Meggy: Why does she force everyone to do that?

She went on her mission to save Mario, but she encounterd another being when she got thirsty and got a soda from the vending machine. It was the Principle of the thing.

POTT: No drinking soda in the hall.

Meggy: Wait what?

POTT grabbed her and put her in detention.

POTT: 15 seconds, detention for you. Well will you learn?

Meggy had to wait 15 seconds before she could get out, but not before she met a sock puppet thing that shot ink in her face. That was Arts & Crafts

Meggy: Ew! What was that for?!

Arts & Crafts didnt say anything and just ran away laughing.

Meggy: *wiped away the ink* What a prick!

After that, she heard the sounds off an italian screaming his ass off, begging for Mercy.

Mario: *in pewdipie voice* Please dont hurt me.

Meggy: *breakes down door* Leave Mario alone you bald freak!!!

Meggy then proceeds to drop kick Baldi on the floor, shove a poisones mushroom in his mouth that kills immediately him, then sets Mario free.

Mario: Meggy, thank you so much *starts crying on her shoulder*.

Meggy: Im sorry Red, I though that this was a good idea, but I now regret making you do this. Now come on, lets go home.

Mario: Yeah, lets a go, and never return.

Meggy: *giggles* You got that right Red.

So, the couple went home after that scary little adventure, and have now agreed to never return again.

This one was fun to type. Ok, just three more chaptures, then im done. Hopefully I can get this done this weekend, because I have no school on Friday, and next moday.

See you later.