Who let the chain chomp out.. yet again?!

Mario had finally made it back to thr castle, where he was greeted by SMG4, who was all exited about somthing.

SMG4: Hey Mario, I need your help with something.

Mario: Ummm, sure, what is it?

SMG4: I want you to come with me to the park with my new pet Chain chomp, chompy.

Mario: *thught* I left the comfort of Meggy by my side for this?!* Ffffine.

SMG4: Oh yeah!!!

So, Mario and Glitchy went to the park with chompy for 3 hours, and everything was going just fine until chompy didnt want to leave, because of another female chain chomp.

SMG4: Come on chompy, were leaving now!!

Chompy was now pissed off, and maneged to burst out the coller, and was going to attack both plumbers.

Both: ... NOT AGAIN!!

*Who let the dogs out starts playing.

The plumbers started to run away, but chompy was extremly fast, and was able to catch up to them. On the way, they ran in to Luigi, who was minding his own business.

Luigi: Hey guys, whatch you doing?

Both: RUNNING FOR OUR LIFES!!!

Luigi looked at the angry chomp barreling towards them. He freaked out, and ran along with them, only to run into the garo, B.O.B.

B.O.B: HeY GuYs, WhAt ArE YoU AlL RuNnINg FrOm?

Everyone: THE CHAIN CHOMP!!!!

B.O.B. saw the chain chomp, and bolted toward the others as well, tjen bumped into the little spike, Fishy Boopkins.

Boopkins: Oh, hey guys, what brings you here?

Everyone: JUST RUN!!

Boopkinds didnt even look at the chomp. He immediately ran with them.

They ran and ran until they ran into Meggy, who was actually looking for Mario.

Meggy: There you are sweety. I was looking for you everywhere.

Mario: Nows not the time Meggy, we have to get out of hear right now.

Meggy: Why?

Everyone: TO GET AWAY FROM THAT!!

Meggy looked behind her to see the angry chomp still not giving up.

So now Mario, SMG4, Luigi, Boopkins,  B.O.B., And Meggy where all running away from the bloodthirsty monster. Unfortunately, Mario and Meggy were cornered, and the others couldnt do anything about it.

*the song ends*

Chompy: Grrrrrrrrr.

Meggy: *shedding alot of tears* Red... I dont want to die.

Mario: Meggy... This might be out last moment together, but I just want say that I love you more than anybody in the world, even more than spaghetti.

Meggy: *blushes* Thank you sweety, I love you too.

The two shared one final kiss, before bracing there death.

Chompy: Grrrrrrrr*opens his mouth*.

But out of nowhere, a giant TNT crate smashs onto chompy before exploding him into smithereens.

The two looked up to see someone looking at them while holding his hand out.

????: You guys ok?

The figure revealed himself as....... ME, Anthony!

Both: ANTHONY?!?!

Me: Thats right, I saw you guys get attacked by that chain chomp, and what you thought I wasnt going to do something?

Both: Thank you so much Anthony!!! *run into him*

Anthony: Its okay, but can you get off, I cant breath.

So, Mario and Meggy live to see another day, and now, the story will thankfully.

This was a long chapter, but its worth it. I hoped you joyed it Smesh.

See you later.