Missing Out

SMG4 was hosting a party for reaching 3 million sub. There was food, drinks, a disco ball, and everyone was having a good time, but something was missing.

SMG4: Hey Luigi? Wheres Mario, I though you said he would be here.

Luigi: I did, but I guess he stayed back.

SMG4: Fuck it, lets go check on him.

Luigi: Ok, but hold on.

Luigi went into the living room to see me all drunk from all the Mtdew Baja blast I drunk.

Me: He Luigi, what do*burp*you want?

Luigi: SMG4 & I are going to check on Mario, do you want to tag along, and Maybe burn off all that soda?

Me: .............. Sure, why not*burps again*.

Luigi, SMG4, and Anthony ran all the way the There house, and sence Luigi was the key, there were no worries. But the moment they opened the door to Marios room, there lifes were never gonna be the same way again. What they witnessed was Mario and Meggy on the floor, french kissing each other. The couple looked up to see two horrified faces, but one was looking at somthing else.

Luigi: So this explains everything!

SMG4: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS?!?!

Mario: Can you give us a moment?

Mario closed the door as Meggy started to cry a little.

Meggy: I knew this was going to happen, but why now*tears roll down her cheeks*.

Mario: Its ok Meggy. At least nobody said anything perverted.

Me: *still a little drunk* I SAW MEGGYS BUTT CHEEKS *STARTS LAUGHING LIKE MISS NEZBIT*

Luigi: I never thought Id see a naked inkling ever.

Meggy went outside the room, smacked luigi, and kicked Me in the balls.

Luigi: Ow!

Me: RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Meggy: I heard that!

Meggy and Mario went back to changing, and once they were done, told the three intruders that they needed to say something at the party.

SMG4: Alrighty then, lets head back.

Luigi: Ok.

Me: *holding my crotch* O-ok.

Mario: Hey Anthony, can you please apologies to Meggy later, you kind of offended her with that comment.

Me: Alright, i'll say sorry when all this Mtdew Baja blast clears away.

Mario: Thank you.

The gang walked all the way back to the castle, and the truth, will be soon revealed.

One. More. Chapter. And. This. Is................... SPARTA!!!!!!

See you for the final.