Blackpink

Lisa Manoban, Rose Anne Park (Chaeyoung), Kim Jisoo and Jennie Kim, they are all current members of the Korean Girl group 'BLACKPINK" under YG entertainment, they debuted on August 8 of 2016 with "Whistle" and "Boombayah".

Lisa, she was born on the 27 of March in 1997 on Buriram, Thailand, she is currently 22 years old.

Jennie, she was born on the 16 of January in 1996 on Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, South Korea, she is currently 23 years old.

Lisa is respectively the "maknae" or youngest member of the group and the only non-Korean related, which means she is the first foreigner artist of YG.

Jennie is the second oldest member of BP just behind Jisoo.

Now let's get into their stories.

Lisa as we know She was in a dance crew when she lived in Thailand where she was born and raised. During an interview, she explained that as she liked to sing too, she wanted to become a performer and auditioned at the 2010 YG Entertainment Auditions in Thailand, she became the only person to have passed the audition in 2010. She signed as a trainee with YG Entertainment in April 2011. Lisa mentioned she didn't speak a word of Korean when she arrived in Korea in 2011.

Jennie has kind of a different story we would say but here it is:

Jennie moved from Seoul to New Zealand when she was ten years old, as a study-abroad student. While she was a student at the ACG Parnell College in Auckland, New Zealand, she was interviewed by MBC for one of its documentary programs – making her the first of the group to have been on TV. Jennie explained in an interview that she listened to a lot of K-Pop while she was in New Zealand and wanted to become an entertainer, Jennie signed as a trainee with YG Entertainment in August of 2010.

well get into the tea...