Erica pulls Jackson off of Scott while Stiles held Scott from rushing at him again

Erica pulls Jackson off of Scott while Stiles held Scott from rushing at him again. I quickly run over to Erica and help with holding Jackson back since her grip was slipping.

"Stop fighting, goddammit!" I scold at Jackson, holding down his arms as he tried to rip them off from our grip.

"What the hell is going on?" I hear Mr. Harris shout. "Enough!"

We all look up and see Mr. Harris angrily march to all of us. "Great," I mutter.

"What do you idiots think you're doing?" He yells and Stiles releases the grip on Scott since he finally calmed down. On the other hand, Jackson was trying to pull his arms away. "Jackson, calm down!"

He finally stops fighting our grips so Erica and I finally let go of the hold we had on him.

"Mr. McCall, care to explain yourself?" Mr. Harris glares and turns to Stiles. "Stilinski?" Both boys refuse to meet his eyes and he rolls his eyes in annoyance.

He was about to speak again until Matt tapped him on the shoulder, handing him the tablet that I gave to Scott earlier. "He dropped this."

Mr. Harris snatches the tablet from his hands and points to Jackson and Scott. "You and you--actually," He points at all of us, including Matt. "all of you, detention. Three o'clock."

I scoff. "What the--"

"End of discussion Ms. Flores, or would you like detention for the rest of your high school career?" He glares but I shake my head frantically.

"Nope, three o'clock sounds nice."

As Mr. Harris led the seven of us to the library, Scott nudges me and gestures to sit with Allison.

Stiles and Scott sat in a separate table with Erica while Allison and I sat with Matt and Jackson. Unfortunately, I ended up being sat next to Jackson since Matt took the spot next to Allison.

"We can't be in detention together," Jackson says to Mr. Harris. "I have a restraining order against these tools."