Twenty-one

Olivia's POV:

In front of my eyes was a very...nude Jackson and I practically almost wanted to vomit at the sight, but I was furious at his hold on her.

"Get off of her!" I yell and tackle Jackson, making him release his grip on Allison. We roll across the floor and he ends up on top of me.

He shakes his head and widens his eyes in shock as soon as he sees it was me. "O-Olivia? W-What are you doing here?" He quickly scrambles off but I push myself up, crawling to Allison protectively.

"Are you okay?" I ask worriedly and she nods. We turn to Jackson and see him shakily pull his shorts on. Thank god, that was enough Jackson I didn't want to see.

The door slams open and Scott frantically looks around. He locks eyes with Allison and I but then sees Jackson shirtless.

"Scott," Allison warns, seeing the anger form in his face. "I-I'm fine."

"We're okay, don't--" I try to say but it was too late. Scott rushes to Jackson and he harshly shoves him, causing him to crash against the lockers. "try anything."

"I have a restraining order!" Jackson yells as Scott towers over him

"Trust me, I've restrained myself." He snaps at him before Jackson pushes himself up to tackle Scott into the lockers. He picks Scott up again then throws him in the showers.

I turn away from the fight and grab Allison's arm to pull her up

I turn away from the fight and grab Allison's arm to pull her up. Her eyes were wide as she saw the two of them fight but I grab her chin, making her look away.

"We have to go," I say. She hesitates, looking over my shoulder to see Scott. "You're gonna end up getting hurt, come on." I plead.

She nods and I grab her hand to drag her out of the locker room. I push open the door and see Erica and Stiles standing there, confusion forming on their faces.

"What the--Olivia? Allison?" Stiles says. "What the hell happened?"

As if on cue, the doors slam open again as Scott and Jackson continued to throw punches.