Thirty

Olivia's POV:

"Wait, what do you mean to leave with Erica and Boyd?" I ask and they turn to me.

"They went to join another pack," Isaac responds and my eyes widen.

"There's more? Thank god you stayed," I point to the field. "we're getting destroyed and I was starting to lose hope."

He smirks. "Aw, I'm glad my presence makes you happy. Wanna ditch this place and find an empty room inside the school?"

I look over his figure and glare. "Not my type."

"That can change." He winks as he leans close to me but I roll my eyes in annoyance. "You know what they say, opposites attract."

I lean close to Isaac with my fist up. "I swear to god, I'm this close to--"

"Will you both stop." Scott scolds, pushing us away from each other. "You guys can argue later."

"Can't wait." Isaac chuckles. "Anyway, do you guys have a plan?"

"Right now it's just making sure Jackson doesn't go on a killing spree." I point to Jackson who was going back into his starting position.

"It'll be easier if you're actually in the game." Isaac nudges Scott. "We have to make it so coach doesn't have a choice but to play you."

"But how do we do that? He's got a bench full of guys he can use before he ever puts me on the field." Scott says, pointing to the three guys that were on the bench as well who were watching the game.

I smile and turn to them. "I have an idea," I say and glance at Isaac. "Think you can take some of our players out without putting them in a hospital?"

Both Isaac and Scott smile, realizing what I had in mind.

"I can try" He gives a teasing smile and slides on his helmet. "Especially if it's for you." He says before he runs to the field.

I huff and cross my arms with a glare. "He really pisses me off."

"What, that you have a small crush on him?" Scott chuckles.

I immediately shove him backward, causing him to fall on his back and he lets out a small yelp.

"Ouch."

Within several minutes of the game, Isaac harshly shoves one of our front players with his stick, causing the guy to let out a small groan as he laid flat on the ground.

"Lahey!" Coach scolds and nudges player #4. "Ramirez, you're in."

Once the whistle blows again, Isaac runs straight to the nearest player and shoves him hard, causing the player to fall back a couple of feet in the air.

"Murphy, you're in." Coach groans and our player on the bench runs to the field.

The game resets again and Isaac sprints to our defense, harshly shoving a player who was about to run for the ball and another player who was simply defending our goal.

Both players weakly laid on the ground and I couldn't help but smile, impressed at the fact Isaac knocked a good amount of players out.

"Can't deny that I'm impressed, Isaac," I whisper, knowing that he could hear me. He looks up to meet my eyes and lifts his helmet doing a wink before putting it back on.

"Lahey!" Coach scolds and Isaac glances towards him. "Seriously, what the hell is your problem?"

Isaac innocently shrugs before getting back into position.