Chapter 18🍰

Madelaines POV

While we were laying down I looked over at Vanessa and she was twitching, like pretty hard. And she was just watching tv, maybe she didn't know she was doing it. She noticed me watching her and she moved her head and looked at me and said "what's up babe?" I laughed a little and said "well, uhh do you know your like tweaking out over there?" As I was trying not to laugh. She looked down then noticed it, and looked back up at me and giggled a little and said "haha well I just noticed it but it feels good, is that un normal?"  I started to reminisce about my wee days of smoking and when I used to get so high I shook like that. (Idk about y'all but I did that tell me if I'm just a crackhead or sum😂) I said "no babe it's fine, I know how that feels." While laughing. She said "I don't know why I've never for high before. I guess just because my mom told me it's horrible for you, and I just went with it" I giggled while smiling at her and she said "how often did you used to smoke?" I was thinking back to my party days. I said "well babe if I'm being honest about every day to chill out but I got super faded at parties." I was laughing cause of the dumbass I used to be. She said "well we don't have to, but I was wandering if maybe we could start doing it more often?" I was so excited she just said that. "Yes babe! Ooh I'm so excited!" She laughed at me and asked why I was so happy to smoke more often. And I said "because, I used to always smoke and it relaxed me so much and I love it!" I said while now jumping on the bed. We were both laughing and jumping on the bed.
   After we were worn out from jumping on the bed and running around chasing each other we jumped on the bed and laid down and just looked at each other smiling. We both said "I love you" at the same exact time. We giggled and Leaned in and pecked each other's lips. We just rolled over closer to each other and look at the ceiling holding hands for what seemed like forever until Vanessa fell asleep. I kissed her cheek and fell asleep right next to Vanessa on top of the covers in our close and everything.

     When we woke up the next day we were still holding hands and everything, nessa was looking at me when I turned my head I just laughed and said "hey creeper." And she chuckled and said "I'm not a creeper i was simply just starting at pure beauty." I smiled and my cheeks turned rosey red. I love how she can still do that to me. I rolled over and brought her hand around my chest and cuddled up to her and rested my head on her armpit pretty much. She said "baby, I had such a great day yesterday. I don't know if you feel the same but I have loved you for so long and I'm so glad that whatever brought us together way back when did. Because I don't know or want to know what my life would be like if I haven't met you. I love you so damn much and I can't wait to have mini us running around and get old and race our wheelchairs. I'm sorry if I said to much I just can't fucking wait. I love you so much!" I was in awe over what she just said. She started to get a nervous look on her face. I quickly kissed her to make her not so nervous. A tear ran down my cheek, and I said "baby I love you so much you don't even know. And FYI I can't want for what the future has in store for us. And I will win those wheelchair races." We both laughed and just enjoyed each other's presence.

   After a while of laying there and making small talk we finally got up to go eat breakfast when we go out of my room I jumped on Vanessa's back and said "GIDDY UP!" She started laughing and started picking up her speed. She got to the stairs and went down them rather quickly. I said "damn baby, those abs aren't just for looks." "Haha." She said in a sarcastic tone. I started laughing and jumped off her back. I twisted around in front of her and kept my hands around her neck. I pecked her lips and pulled her in for a hug. She wrapped her arms around my waist and we just stood there. In love in the moment. I pulled my head off her shoulder and said "well we don't have to go to work until like 3 cause we have a late shoot tonight. So do you want to hangout here then go on a quick lunch date, then go to set?" She picked her head up and said "that sounds great. What do you want for breakfast?" I unlatched my hands from her neck and put my hands over her hands and said "I don't care whatever is fine." We walked to the kitchen and sat on the counter in the same spot I always sit in. Vanessa walked to the fridge. Nothing, she walked to the pantry. Nothing, so we just had coffee instead. After we finished our coffee, we cleaned the house, because sit very much needed it. And we were jamming out to music and dancing together occasionally. It was around 11:40 so I yelled for Vanessa to come upstairs and she came running in asking what was wrong. I laughed and said "nothing baby, I was just gonna tell you to start getting ready to go to lunch and work." She swiped her tounge across her teeth and said "you coulda said that, you didn't have to scream my name." I laughed remembering how cute she was mad. She said "I'm getting ready, not because you told me to, because we're about to leave. And you look hot when your mad, so I know how you feel right now." She quieted up after I said that and she just mocked my laughing as She walked into the bathroom. I was already ready to go so I just scrolled through Instagram and liked all the photos Vanessa and I were tagged in. Eventually she finally came out of the bathroom, and walked over to the bed and got in my lap and rested her head on my stomach. I just stroked her hair and kept on my phone. She took a deep breath and said "are you ready to go?" I shook my head and said "yasss babe." She rolled over and let me get up then she got off the bed and we headed to my car. "Where do you wanna eat?" Vanessa said as she was getting in the passenger seat. I shrugged and said "I really don't care babe, wherever you want." We decided on the Cheesecake Factory. We had hella time to waste, so why not. We got our seat after about 5 minutes and ordered. We were talking about the randomest things, then I remembered what we were filming today.

Thank you all so much for reading!! Plz vote and follow me for faster updates. I hope you all like the story see you next chapter k bye.😁😁👌🏻