Chapter 4 ❤

Toni's POV 
after madelaine and I got finished with hair and makeup. I for some reason got nervous about the scene they were about to be shooting. it was wierd because i never got nervous about shooting with mads especially. the scenes they were shooting were just cheryl and toni talking, and getting to know each other and their backgrounds, and a few kisses. once we left the trailer we parted ways.

once we got to set we talked about blocking and other crap about the scenes. mads asked me, "are you okay you started acting wierd this morning, but I just want to make sure your okay, mads asked shyly. I explained,"look, mads... for some reason this morning i got nervous for shooting the scenes. I don't know why it just hit me and I can't explain it, i wanted to let you know that's why I guess I've been acting... wierd."

Madelaine just looked at me for a while, like she was thinking about something. I couldn't tell what though. I asked her "are you okay mads?" she looked down and paused for  a moment, then said "yea im fine... it's just that I am nervous too there is like a wierd feeling in my stomach. but we can do this right, were gonna do this okay?" it made me feel better knowing she was nervous too, "yes were gonna nail this." I said trying to be excited, but really I was still super nervous.

so we had been shooting for a total of a couple hours now and the big kissing scene was coming up and the wierd feeling in my stomach was getting stronger, I'm starting to get confused. "Action" the director called which snapped me out of my thoughts. as we started the scene for the 4th time I was determined to get it all right this time. as toni and cheryl finished their conversation  cheryl put her hand on Toni's thigh, which sent a chill down my spine. and then she slowly scooted towards her. then they kissed and Roberto called from behind the cameras "MORE!" so Toni pulled Cheryl on top of her mads added tounge. I was confused for a moment then I just went along with it. that feeling in my stomach bursted It felt so good but the I heard the dreaded words, "CUT, that was perfect ladies congrats that was the last scene of today see you guys tomorrow!" madelaine looked at me still on my lap then she smirked and slowly got off my lap. it was hot not gonna lie but I got scared cause I cant catch feeling for my bestfriend. what was I thinking.

Madelaine was about to asked me something but I couldn't deal with her right now so I got scared and just ran as fast a I could with no intentions of going anywhere. I ran until i got outside and managed to get somewhere that was beautiful, there were flowers and trees everywhere. it just made me sadder but I thought I heard someone outside so I just ran behind a tree, curled my knees to my chest and started sobb- ing. i guess just from all of the emotions I've been jarring up. I was right there was someone following me I didnt know who but I didnt really care if I got caught I just wanted to escape reality. but I couldn't. I hear the door of the set shut quietly and soon after that I hear someone say "v, are you okay?" it was fucking Madelaine. I tucked my head into my knees and cried harder but I tried to stay quiet. she slowly walked up next to me and sat down as she started to rub my back it felt good. it made me sad but I knew I had to tell her what was going on. so I lifted my head up and looked into her beautiful eyes before saying "I would say yes but I would be lying, mads you are my bestfriend in the whole world and I dont want anything to ruin that. but the last couple weeks I've had that feeling in my stomach. but when we shot that last scene, it just.. went away." she pulled me into a hug but didnt say anything. but right before I could say anything she pulled away from the hug and her hands that were previously on my shoulders were now on my neck. just her touching me sent chills down my spine once again. madelaine said in a soft voice " you know the same thing happened to me." I was in shock, what if we have the same feelings? that could never happen though. but before I could think anything else, madelaines lips pressed against mine, it felt so perfect  like i was kissing clouds. she pulled away looking for my facial expression, I just kept my eyes closed, I put my head down cause I had a huge smile from ear to ear. mads put her finger under my jaw and slowly picked my head up, only to see me so happy. she said "based on the look of your face I'm assuming you enjoyed that. well I did too. we should do that more often." that was so cheesy i thought to myself. "now come on let's get you back to your trailer we have a ways to walk. track star." we both giggled at her joke, then mads stood up and held her hand out to help me up. once we got up she didnt let go of my hand, but started pulling me out of the set door. we walked back and I had checked my phone. "damn, its 10:00 you can go ahead I'll just walk alone." mads looked at me like I was crazy " you really think I'm going to let you walk back by yourself after what just happened? now way, silly goose." we both laughed. It was quiet for a while then I said "hey, thanks for coming after me, talking to me, and walking back with me I dont know what I would've done if you hadn't."  "no problem, and I figured you didnt just want to run a mile out of the blues." madelaine exclaimed.

wait what did she say, a mile? there is no way I ran that much "wait, did you say a mile?"
"yes just about, and you were super fast. but I knew i couldn't let you get out of sight so I'm just gonna call it my workout and go home and go to bed." madelaine said laughing. I then said "dang I didn't think I ran that much."

we finally got back to my trailer so we parted ways but before we did she pulled my arm and gave me the biggest hug and said "call me if you need anything, I will always be here okay?" it made me happy knowing someone actually cares about me this much. "okay, and you do the same." I said to her. she kissed me on the cheek and said "goodnight see you tomorrow." oh crap I have to be up in 7 hours and I am not gonna get home for another 30 miniutes. so I went in my trailer grabbed my things and headed home. once I got home I threw my stuff on the ground grabbed a bottle of water and went to my room. I saw my super comfy bed, fell onto it and I was out.

A/N: thank you so much for reading my story this was not the best chapter but feel free to leave comments ideas for the story don't forget to vote❤🍍