Chapter 5 🍔

Toni's POV

I woke up to my blaring alarm I shot my head up only to realize I fell asleep in what i was wearing yesterday.i quickly turned off my alarm. shoot I must have got home and went straight to bed. then I reme-   mber what happened last night. it brought a huge smile to my face. remembering what she said warmed my heart, 'we should do that more often.' just sat there and thought about it. I realized I had to take a shower and get ready for work and didnt have very much time. so I quickly took a shower, put on the basic makeup and headed to work. but before I got to work I stopped a t Starbucks for tea. then I went to work.

once I got to work I went to my trailer set my things down and I was about to walk back out the door I saw a teddy bear with 3 purple balloons attached to its arm and there was a note setting up next to it. I figured it was from one of the writers or directors. but to my suprise. It said. to: nessa💜 from: your favs, mads ily with a smiley face drawn on it. I opened it up and inside there was a little note that said " Good luck today on shooting. just an appreciation note for my bestfriend ily see you laterr. meet me at olive garden by my house at 7:30. and uber here.      -                              - ❤ mads"

I dont know why she sent me this but It made my whole day. I knew I had to thank her. so I texted her.

Me
hey I got your bear,
thank you so much
ily and i will see you
at 7:30💙💚

Mads❤
your welcome and
I'll see you then.

I left the bear in my trailer because I had to go to hair and makeup but before I left I grabbed the note and put it in my pocket. I rushed over to the makeup  trailer with a huge grin on my face. once I got there i opened the door and  everyone looks at me. my make up artist asked "why are you so giddy today ms. Morgan?" I just smiled and shut the door behind me. I know I could trust them. so I told them, "madelaine, she got me a teddy bear, balloons and a cute note." I guess she could saw me blush- ing because she said "awwe" i looked into my lap and smiled so much. as she was doing my makeup she said "so what did the note say?" I pulled the note out of my pocket and handed it to her. " but don't tell anyone else about any of this okay?" she nodded her head "don't worry, I won't" as I finished in the hair and makeup trailer I made my way to the set. I saw lili, cami, KJ, and Cole but no mads. I wandered why she wasnt here. "um hey guys whh isn't mads here, dosent cheryl have a scene today?" "nope cheryl isn't in the scenes were shooting today. whyyy someone's crushing..?" I looked at her with a smirk and said "no I was just wandering" I could've sworn she said she was working today. but before i thought any further I was called on set.

the day flew by until it was 6:00 I dont know how madelaine knew I didnt have to work at 7:30 but she somehow did. I went home and took a shower re did my makeup and it was 7. so I decided to get and uber and wait outside. I saw my uber slightly down the road parked so I walked to it and got in. once i got to olive garden i walked in looking for Madelaine, but I didnt see her. "excuse me ma'am are you ms. Vanessa Morgan?" a waiter said from behind the counter. "um yes i am." I was confused on how she knew my name. the same waitress lady says "ok, follow me then." so I follow her to a room with a bunch if fancy tables. and I see mads at a small table with roses where I'm supposed to sit. the waitress walks away quietly, I stand there with my mouth open for a few seconds. I have trillions of butterflies in my stomach. till I can finally speak, " what the hell is all of this for? it's so pretty." she smirks at me then says "well you'll have to find out just sit." so I move the flowers, set my hand bag on the back of the chair and look at madelaine who is looking at me with sparkles in her eyes. I laughed then said " you like what you see?" I quickly got embarras-  sed from what I said, but her reply. "always." she says I could see her subtly bite the inside of her cheek to keep from smiling and my face turns the color of a tomato as I look down at the menu. after a long pause I said  "so what looks good?"  'you' i thought to myself. oh boy I am so fucking whipped. and even if I admit it, its definantley true.
"I'm getting the Minestrone soup, what about you?" mads asks in a peppy but nervous voice. I think I will just get the dinner salad and eat some of these delicious bread sticks." we both laughed and talked until we finally finished our food. I remembered she told me to uber here. " hey mads why did you want me to uber here?" she looks at me smiles and takes a deep breath. " come on I'll show you," we get to her jeep and she motions for me to get in, so I do. " okay, now what?" I asked questioning her but she dosent say anything. I accept she isn't gonna tell me anything so I just lay my head back and groan and say " I'm so full, and thank you for bringing me here." it's quite dark but I can still she her cheeks turn bright red, as she says to me " i second that aaand were here." I look up and were at her house. "what are we doing here?" I asked her with a confused look on my face. she gets out then runs to the passenger side and opens the door. and pulls me out of the car up to the door. as shes fidgeting with her keys trying to unlock the door I just took a moment to appreciate everything, even if she doesn't like me anymore than a best-   friend, it's okay.

she finally opens the door wide and says, "tadaaa!" I look inside and it is dark but I can see the couch with a big blanket and pillows on it with a big banner hanging up, but  I couldn't see what it said.

A/N: thanks for reading this chapter is Crap I dont know where this is really going. feel free to comment ideas for future stories byeee😁