Chapter 15🏘

Vanessa's POV

The whole car ride home made was staring at me and rubbing my thigh and biting her lip. I thought I was about to explode from how hot I was. I was honestly having trouble focusing on the road. I finally had to get her back for what she's doing to me. So i said in a sexy low voice, "hey baby?" She continued looking at me just smiling and said "mhmm" and shook her head. I rested one of my hands on her hand thet was on my thigh and started playing with her rings. I continued "I just wanted to tell you that today, was the longest day of my life. I stayed at home all hot and bothers thinking about you." I smiled and looked at her for a moment before looking back at the road. She squeezed my thigh and moved her hand up a little and said "so, what did you do about it?" I licked my lip trying to get her even more turned on, I said in a lower voice "I just laid there thinking about you. Waiting until you got home. I'm so ready for you baby." She squirmed in her seat, so I know I was doing something right. She said "that is so fucking hot I don't know if I can make it home. Holy fuck." I thought it was hot that she speaks what's on her mind. We had just pulled into her long driveway so she took her seatbelts off and leaned over the console and lightly bit a soft spot on my neck, which was still bruised from the other day. It turned me on so much. I pulled up in front of the garage and turned off the car and helped madelaine get out and to the door. Once madelaine opened the door, we walked in and she turned around and kissed me. I of course kissed back, and it slowly got heated. Eventually I was against the front door with my legs around her waist and I was kissing the old marks. Madelaine said "oh and Roberto said to try to keep the visible hickeys to a minimum." I groaned like I was upset and she just smiled and brought my face back up to kiss me. She put her hands on my butt and carried me to the kitchen. She sat me on the island and said, you promised you would make me dinner. And I wanna watch you cook it in that outfit. She jumps and sits on the counter next to me. I laid my head on her shoulder and said "are you sure we can just postmates something and I could show you something better in this outfit?" We made eye contact for a while then we kissed and she said "okay but get something close I'm hungry. I smiled and pulled her phone out of her back pocket grabbing her ass in the process. She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder as I ordered food. We got chipotle because it was like 10 minutes away. Once I sat her phone down on the table I slid over on top of her lap and we started making out again. I pushed her down so she was now laying on the counter. She laughed and pulled me down with her. She got her hoodie off before i sat up and looked at her with a big smile. She said "what is it?" I shook my head and said "nothing, your just so beautiful." Our hands were laced together and she tried to pull me back down but I said "nuh uh, not until you eat. Your starving remember?" I joked around and she smiled and sat up. I turned around and slowly slid off of her lap and grinded down when I was getting off. Her breath hitched as I hopped off the counter and walking to the fridge without a shirt on. I bent down to get a water and gave mads a perfect view of my ass. I felt her eyes on me as I closed the fridge and walked over to the counter she was now sitting on with her legs dangling from it. I walked between her legs and wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her boobs, I just smiled and said "baby, you know you are so damn beautiful? Like, I cant control myself when I'm around you." I kissed her neck and looked up at her and she said "you are so fucking hot right now, and your making me wait until food gets here to have you and that makes me sad, but I would do anything for you. Even 7 more minutes till our food gets here. But will you just promise me something?" I smiled at her, because everything about her is perfect, I said "anything you want me to." She wrapped her arms around my shoulder and kissed my forehead and said "nevermind, its stupid. Sorry for bringing it up." She chuckled and shook her head. I said "no baby, now that you brought it up. I wanna know what promise, i will promise whatever it is." She put her head on mine and said, "just that you will always love me, and choose me. But I understand if you dont always choose me, so I didnt want you to promise something you cant control." I shot my head up and looked in her eyes and said "baby there may be things your not sure on and things you doubt, but that will never be me and my love for you. I dont care if it's to early in the relationship to say it, but I am so, fucking in love with you. And I always will be." A couple tears dripped on her thigh and my arm. I reached up and wiped the tears from her face, and she smiled super big and said "I'm so in love with you too babe." She grabbed my face and our lips connected quickly but gently and we made out until mads phone went off, notifying our food was here. Mads pulled away from the kiss and hopped off the counter into me, I caught her then backed up and put her on the ground. She pecked my lips and ran to the door. She stopped in her tracks and ran back towards me and grabbed the hoodie off the floor and put it on. I started laughing at her and watched her run back to the door before realizing I wasn't wearing appropriate, so i jumped behind the corner and continued laughing while mads got our food. I heard the door shut and she walked back in the kitchen with a bag of food. She set it on the counter where we were just at less than 3 minutes ago. She took her hoodie back off and threw it right where it was previously at. I giggled and asked "what was that for babe?" She shrugged her shoulders and said "can I not just not wear a shirt, and be free?" She laughed and I walked up behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist and laid my head on her shoulder and kissed her shoulder. Once she pulled all of our food out of the bag and sat it out on the table, I said "okay let's hurry up and eat, so we can continue." She laughed and kissed my cheek then I let go of her and walked next to her and grabbed my food and sat down and started eating.

After madelaine and I both finished eating our food and put up the dishes, she walked up really close to me and said, "so now can we please continue what we were doing earlier?" She put her hands on my waist and smiled. I said "yes baby, I'll  meet you in the room in 5. I have to pee." I kissed her lips  and she ran her tongue across my lip trying to keep me here. I pulled away and said "just five minutes, I love you!" I say as I walke upstairs to the bathroom."

A/N: sorry for not posting for a while but I'm trying to get back on track and post more. Dont forget to vote and follow me, and check out my other story.. thank you sm for reading.😁💖