Chapter 9🎯

Madelaines POV

after vanessa and I got off the phone, I was sad because i couldn't see my girlfriend. but more sad because i disnt get to go to sleep tonight with her cuddling with me. but i fell asleep to the thought of spending all day with her tomorrow.

i woke up at 8:00, which is early for a Saturday but I decided to get up and get ready for the day. so I went down stairs and made some tea and made breakfast. once I finished eating I took a quick shower then decided to text vanessa

Me
goodmorning baby text me when you wake up I need to see you todayy😘💖

I figured she wasn't awake yet so I decided just to clean up around the house and listen to music, because I'm pretty sure she would come over. I hadn't slept good since vanessa slept with me that night. i really wanted her to stay tonight.

while I was cleaning my music stopped and a 'ding' blared through the speaker. I walked over to my phone rubbing my ears cause it was so loud and checked what it was. it was vanessa.
😏Vanessa💙
goodmorning to you too
babe and I'm free today...
can I come over ???

Me
of course you can come
over... and can you please
come stay the night with
me ??🙃😉😘😍

😏Vanessa💙
lol I was just about to
ask the same question,
of course I will.. I'll be
there in like 20 ish
miniutes... see you then
😘😘🖤

Me
okay, I'm going to hop in
the shower so just come in
when you get here... you
know where everything
is😁

😏Vanessa💙
okayyy

I turned my phone off and just smiled. now that my house was super clean. I ran upstairs and grabbed cute, clean clothes to change into and started the shower water. I hopped in the shower and was singing along to my shower playlist and using the shampoo bottle as a microphone. once I was done I stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body, and one around my hair. I looked up to see vanessa sitting on top if the toilet." wait, how did- did you- how long have you been in here for?" I said questioningly. she smirked and stood up slowly waking towards me and said," well I got here like 10 miniutes ago but I just came in here like 3 miniutes ago. but long enough to hear your beautiful singing." I was looking down because she was making me blush, and honestly I was a little embarrassed. I looked up and she snaked her arms around my waist that was only cover by a towel and said," but oh, it was sooo hot" as she lightly squeezed my butt. it was the little things that she knew what did to me that made me fall even more for her. so I picked up one hand and put it on her cheek and said, "you are so beautiful." as I pulled her in to kiss her. it had been too long since I got to kiss her. we kissed about 3 more times before she pulled away and said "do you want to get dressed or are we just gonna do this all day?" I wanted to make her clothes match mine but instead I just said " um, yea come on." pulling her with me out of the bathroom and walking her to the bed and told her "I'll be right back dont go anywhere." she said, "I don't have anywhere to go, but okay." I ran into my closet forgetting that i had clothes in the bathroom and just grabbing new ones. once I got dressed in a cropped hoodie and champion joggers, and I brushed my hair into a messy bun. I walked up to vanessa and put my arms around her neck and connected my hands behind her. she put her hands on my hips and pulled me in which caused me to jump into her lap, with my knees on either sides of her thighs. she said " so babe what are we gonna do today?" as she was playing with my hip bones.i said, "I dont  care, and what are you doing?" she looked up at me and laughed and said "I'm playing with your hip bones they are cute as fuck for some. reason..?" I looked at her  and said "okay, weirdo. but it's kinda hot though." as I subtly bit my lip she looked up to me and said, " you are so... damn... hot." she pulled me to her and our lips met in the middle. our lips were moving in sync, like they were made for each other. before the kiss got to heated she kissed a line down to my jawline, then to my neck. finding my soft spot. she sucked on it knowing it was going to leave a mark. I let out a moan and she made her way back up to my lips and kissed me again before saying " that, is one thing I will never get tired of" as she softly rubbed my neck where she just gave me a hickey at. " and that feeling is one thing I will never get tired of." I said as her hands were wandering up and down my back. we just smiled at each other for a while, then she grabbed my hips and tossed me next to her so we were laying next to each other. then she sat up on her elbow and leaned towards me and said. "so what are we going to do today princess?" she somehow always found a way to make me blush. but I liked it so I looked at her and said "I dont know, but I bet cuddling will help us think." she chuckled and said "it's worth a try." so I waited for vanessa to get comfortable before I got up and pretty much jumped on top of her. she said, "hey I wasn't going anywhere. I'm all yours, no need to squish me." we both laughed as I rolled over off of her and into her arm and her other arm rested on my hip bone that she was playing with earlier and just started rubbing it. for some reason it was such a turn on. but I wasn't gonna let her know that. after we laid on bed cuddling for a bit she said " so do you have any ideas or can we just do this all day?" I wanted to do this all day, so I said "well I want to do this all day" I started outlining her arm with my finger, "buuuut I guess we could go shopping.?" she looked at me with a expression on her face, I think she was thinking. she spoke up and said, " sounds great, but in like 20 miniutes i just wanna cuddle a little longer. pleaseeeeee.?" I smiled at how she made me smile with everything she does and said, "of course we can, as long as you want babe."

we cuddled for about 30 more miniutes before vanessa said, "okay I have to pee, then we can go shopping." she said rolling over looking at me. I grabbed her face gently and gave her a peck on the lips then the jaw. then said "okay baby, but theres something else I want to get today." vanessa lined my jaw with her finger and said "whatever you want to do baby" pecking my lips before getting up to go to the bathroom. I watched her walk into the bathroom before getting up to get shoes on and check my phone. once vanessa walked out of the bathroom she walked around the the side of the bed to put her shoes on and grab her phone. "who is  driving ?" I asked before walking over to her side of the bed. she stood up sliding her phone into her back pocket, I intertwining her hands with mine and said "I will drive you my princess." she winked and grabbed her keys off the table and pulled down stairs to the kitchen. grabbing a banana and asked me " are you hungry?" I shook my head no as we walked outside locking the door behind me. it felt so perfect outside, not to hot but not too cold. after I locked the door and put my keys in my purse, vanessa pulled my hand that she was still holding, causing me to get inches from her face. she hotly said, "this weather is like you," pecking me on the lips, "perfect." she let go of my hand and walked to the driver side of my car. once we both got in, she started the car and turned on the radio, and turned it down to where we could barely hear it. once we pulled out of my driveway v said "so, where does my princess want to go first?" she asked as she put her hand out for me to hold. I grabbed her hand and said "um, I guess we could go to the mall first." she squeezed my hand and said "sounds great." as she drove to the mall I turned up the radio and we started singing along until we got to the mall.

once we found a parking spot, we walked in the mall not holding hands but we were close. I knew the public was going to find out eventually but I didnt really want to have to deal with all the stress right now. so I stopped vanessa right before we walked in the mall and said, " I know there is gonna be fans here and I dont want everyone to find out about is yet. is that okay?" I asked her playing with the ring on her finger. she looked up at me and said "of course, baby I am ready for whatever you want to do." her words making my stomach bubbly I remembered we were standing outside the mall and couldn't kiss her so I just said " well I cant kiss you now, but I am going to cash it in later." she smiled at me and opend the door for me. we shopped for about 3 hours until vanessa said "babe my legs are getting tired, can we go get lunch then wherever you need to go?" she stopped looking at clothes and looked at me. we were between two long racks of clothing so no one could see anything but our heads, she grabbed my waist and squeezed it. I did the same thing and said "yea, I was getting hungry anyways."

we walked up to the top floor which was the food court and started walking around. "what do you want to eat babe?" I asked her while still walking. "whatever you want I'm sure I'll be happy with." we both laughed a little and walked around in a circle. then we decided on subway. vanessa said, "wow, madelaine petsch eating something other than veggie grill!" we both laughed and I said. "well I like to do new things with you." taking a bite of my sandwich. she swallowed what was in her mouth then coughed like she choked. we both laughed it off. once we finished eating we walked back to the car. there was fan mail in the front windshield held to it with the windshield wiper. "how did they even know this was my car. vanessa walks to the drivers side and takes the mail, unlocks the car and throws the mail in the backseat. once we got In she asked me "are these windows tinted?" I said "yea, why?" before I could say anything else, her lips met with mine, they slowly moved in sync
one of her hands was on my neck, the other hand was on my thigh. we made out for a solid miniute, before we pulled away but put our foreheads together, vanessa said "that was for me not being able to kiss you for 4 hours straight." she pecked my lips then started the car."so where is this mystery place you need to go?" she asked me while putting her hand on my thigh. I put the address into the navigation on the car and said "you'll see when we get there."

she drove for about 15 miniutes before we pulled into a small parking lot. the navigation said " you have arrived at your destination." we were in front of a tattoo parlor. vanessa said "what are we doing here babe?" she found a parking spot and unbuckled and looked at me. I said "well, ive been wanting to get a new tattoo and I wanted tou to come with me. maybe you can even get one?" I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned over to give her a kiss on the cheek but she turned at the last miniute. our lips gently met. I swear everytime they get better. we kissed for a little then v said. "okay let's go get tattoos!"

A/N: I made this chapter longer to thank all of you guys so much for reading, were at 1.22k reads yaay. I never thought this story would be this popular okay hope you enjoyed. I will probably post another chapter today. k bye