Chapter 6👍🏼

Madelaines POV
I dont know where all the courage came from but i decided i was going to ask vanessa to be my girlfriend today. so I decided to meet her at olive garden for dinner and then get a big ass banner ask-  ing her to be mine so I got a banner once it came in I got nervous but knew there was not turning back then. so i hung it up and cleaned the whole house and got my pillows and blankets from my room. I also got a new couch. it was expensive but I needed one anyways. it was a love sac brand so it was rearrangable but I just made the movers put it in a rectangle form. so it looked like a huge bed and it was sooo comfortable. madelaine texted me thanking me for the balloons, teddy bear and note. I am officially asking her. " I am going to do this! eeek." I screamed In my apartment all alone. I had candles on all day so it would smell like vanilla. like vanessa.

so it was finally 7:30 I saw mads walk in through a window and she looked so beautiful. I sat there until the waitress brought her to the table and she just stood there looking at me then spoke up, " w what the hell is this for? it's so pretty." I wanted to tell her then so bad but I couldn't so I just said what came to mind, " i guess you'll have to find out, sit." i motioned her to sit down. I
couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face, and all of her perfect features. she caught me staring but I didnt bother looking away." like what you see?" she says with the hottest voice ever. I wanted to kiss her so fucking bad right now but I know I had to wait. so i said "always." with a smirk on my face and i was biting the I side of my cheek so hard to keep the enormous grin from appearing on my face.

we talked until we finished eating and I paid for the bill. I started to feel butterflies all over my body and I pulled her outside to my jeep because she was wandering why I wanted her to uber here. I didnt tell her, I couldn't really speak I was so damn nervous. "were here!" I squealed in excitement and nervousness. I got out and ran to the passenger side, opened her door. I grabbed her hand to pull her towards the door, but just the touch of her hand made me freeze for a split second. I then continued to pull her up to the door and I fidgeted with my keys to open the door vanessa was trying to look through the window but it was dark. I finally got the door open, I opened it all the way and said "tadaaaa!" it was dark so she couldn't see the banner.  she had a confused look on her face.  I pulled her into the door so I could shut it behind her.  I then switched the lights on. she looked at the banner with twinkle lights brightening it. a huge smile appeared on her face when she read the banner. it said, "are you French? because Eiffel for you." she giggled and looked at me. it was time to tell her everything I have been wanting to say for forever. I " Vanessa, you are my best friend and I can trust you with anything, so will you make me so flipping happy and be my girlfriend?" she stood there for a moment looking at me with a smirk. I started to get nervous she would say no. I looked down at my feet. she picked my head up with her index finger and kissed me. It wasn't a lust kiss, it was a kiss filled with love. it made me feel so warm and fuzzy. we pulled away and I said " so is that a yes?" she looked and me and chuckled then said "yes. babe" and raised an eyebrow she smiled at me as we kissed once again. I was so fuckinng excited. the kiss slowly got more heated. as her tounge lines my bottom lip for entrance. I let out a slight moan, then she explores my mouth with her tongue. it was the best feeling in the world, knowing that my whole world is  perfect and nothing can stop me.

as we pulled away from the kiss to take a breath we intertwined hands and I pulled over in front of the banner, picked a clicker and pulled her into a kiss. "Click Click Click." I set up a camera so we wouldn't forget this moment. I pulled away and said " I need to get these printed ASAP" and I put the camera up I said to vanessa who was now on the couch " oh, will you turn the TV on, and pick something to watch on netflix. oh and can you stay the night?" I said walking back to her slowly. " i figured you were gonna ask me that, yes I will happily stay the night and you pick out a movie." she said smiling. she was so hot even when she wasn't doing anything 
so I took my shoes off and walked to the couch and plopped down right in the middle of the couch as I scooted back and got comfort- able vanessa did the same thing.she layed down  next to me, i could smell her vanilla lotion from here. I couldn't resist. so once she got comfortable I turned towards her and put my head on her collar bone and picked the remote up as i started to scroll through Netflix she started to run her fingers through my hair. it felt soo good. I never wanted this night to end. as i finally choose just to put on  on my block because it looked good and I wasn't really gonna watch it I just wanted to cuddle with vanessa. forever.

as it started I tossed the remote to the other side of vanessa as I put my arms around her waist and our legs tangled together. I looked up at her, and she looked so beautiful from every angle. she looked like she was thinking about something, so I asked her, " hey, what are you thinking about, babe?" she looks at me and says "just how perfect my life is now, and how beautiful you are, and how I'm the big spoon." she tried to non sholontly add that part in but I replayed what she said in my head. "wait, what was that last part?" I asked while drawing circles with my fingers on her dress. "the how beautiful you are, or me being the big spoon? cause there both super true." I laughed and said " okay, let's go change into more comfortable clothes. you can borrow some of mine" we both ran upstairs to my room. once we got in my room, I told her she could pick out anything I had my clothes already laying on the bed. as I was about to start changing I saw vanessa take her shirt off so I turned and looked at her back while she put a new shirt on. "couldn't resist it could ya?" she asked turning around walking to me. I noticeably bit my lip and sat on the bed with my hands holding me up behind me. " Its so hard to resist when your that pretty." she walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek then she moved her soft lips down to my jawline as her hand grabbed the other side of my face she left small kisses down my jawline then pulled away and said "get dressed and come downstairs, I'll be waitingg." as she left the room with the door wide open. so I changed as quickly as possible so I could go back downstairs.

Once I get back downstairs vanessa is on the couch laying down under the covers. do I walk around the couch and get under the covers with vanessa and she looked at me with a smile from ear to ear. and wraps her hand around my waist to pull me closer so I scoot towards her and rest my head back in her collarbone as she turned the show back on. as we were watching the show vanessa was playing with my hair I fell asleep to the best day ever.

A/N: thanks so much for reading and don't forget to vote and comment ideas or just say hi I don't care. m'kay byeee💜❤