Chapter 7 ⚡

Toni's POV
I woke up with madelaine on top of me and her head right by  my neck. I remembered all of what Happend yesterday and it made me really happy, I know it's way to early but I do love her. I dont want to wake her up so I just lay there rubbing her back and playing with her hair. until she finally starts to wake up and stretch. I said, "
goodmorning babycakes!!" she looked up at me and said " goodmorning." she leaned up and gave me a small kiss. it was too short. so I gently grabbed her face and pulled her back in for another kiss. but more passionate. I just wanted to do this all day. once we broke up the kiss I said " so, what are we gonna do today?" madelaine said "we could make breakfast, film a video , then cuddle and watch movies." "sounds great to me" i said as madelaine was rolling off of me.

we went to the kitchen to start cooking, we decided to just cook pancakes. "you make the batter and I will cook them because I'm the better flipper." i just laughed at her comment and agreed, " ok whatever you say.." after I finished making the batter i cleaned out the bowl and fork I used. then I walked up behind madelaine and wrapped my hands around her waist and put my head on her shoulder. then I quietly said "mhmm" I didnt think mads heard it but she did. " what was that?" Madelaine asked know-  ing what I said. " I said mhmm because everything is so damn beautiful." she looked at me and said " me or the pancakes?" "both," I answered her question. we swayed back and forth as I just watched her make the pancakes. when she finally finished them I let go of her and we walked to the kitchen table and ate.

once we finished eating I tried to pick up the dirty dishes to clean them but madelaine stopped me and said "no, I'll do them." as she takes them out of my hand and walks to the sink I just go get on my phone and check social media. once madelaine finally finished the dishes she comes and sits on top of my thighs and says " so, what are we gonna do now?" with a grin on her face because she knew what she was doing to me. I couldn't resist so I set my phone down and put both of my hands around her waist and on her butt. i saw her breath- ing hitch when my hands got to her butt. so I squeezed it then pulled her closer to me. once we couldn't get any closer I smashed my lips onto hers as her hands were on my face and neck. we both pulled to breath but right before I could kiss her again she was kissing me but this time it wasn't hard or forceful it was soft and gentle. as she slowly made her way from my mouth to my jawline to my neck with small kisses. and oh they felt sooo good. I knew it was way to early in the relationship to do anything but I wanted so bad to take over, but I couldn't. so once she made her way back up to my mouth she pulled away while biting my bottom lip and releasing it. " you, are so damn hot." my hands had made their way back to her butt. we just laid there for a few miniutes, madelaine had her head in the crook of my neck and I could feel her breathing on my collar bone. before she got up I felt her kiss the soft spot on my neck, it was hot. she got up and said, " c'mon let's go film a video then we can continue this." I groaned " but I wanna do this." I tried to pull her back down and she jumped off the couch and said " I'm gonna go get my camera when I get back you better be ready." as she walked out of the room I went to the bathroom to fix my hair and put on makeup. once I walked out of the bathroom mads was setting up the camera on front of the couch. I walked up behind her and smacked her ass playfully and i heard a faint moan escape from her. I was so shocked, i tried not to laugh when i said "did I just hear what I think I heard?" she turned around and looked at me up and down and said "I didnt hear anything." her cheeks turned a rosie red. "what video are we filming?" I asked madelaine. she said "we're answering their questions they asked me on Twitter."  we both plopped down  on the couch but before madelaine pressed record she grabbed my hand and looked at me and said " hey, I dont think I'm ready to tell everyone about us yet. is that okay?" I understand why so i said " yes babe that's totally fine I'm ready when you are." so we started to record.

"Hey guys it Madelaine welcome to my channel and if you are new here dont forget to hit the big red button that says subscribe. aannyywaysss, today I have my bestfriend in the world here, which is also my co-star, Vanessa Morgan!" she does jazz has around me as I awkwardly wave and said " hi guys" with a big smile. Madelaine takes over again " so today we are gonna answer you guys' questions. I posted on Twitter and said to ask me and vanessa questions and now were gonna answer some of them." she pulls her phone out and opens it, and her homescreen is me last night asleep with her on top of me which is wierd cause I thought I fell asleep last. but I just smiled and tuned back in to what she was saying. " someone asked if choni is going to get more screentime in future episodes. vanessa, care to anwer?" I was caught by surprise "well, I do hope choni gets more screentime and you get to see their relationship really, develop. but in the end we cant tell Roberto what to write so it's up to him." madelaine smiled at me and said " there you go folks."

as we finally finished the video madelaine was putting up the camera stuff as I layed back down on the couch and got on my phone. madelaine came out of the room only in an oversized t-shirt. she walked in front of the couch and bent down to get the remote which then gave me a clear view of her beautiful ass along with her laced panties. she stands back up and turns the TV on and comes and lays beside me with a devilish grin on her face. as she is scrolling through Netflix I said "babe i have to go home sometime today, I have to be at work early tomorrow and I dont have any clothes." she looked over at me with a pouty face and said "you can go home whenever, but I want you to watch this movie with me and maybe take a nap. please?" I couldn't deny the offer " of course then I'll go home." madelaine scooted over to me and laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms and legs around me.i could feel her soft legs on mine and her core on my thigh. I couldn't believe how turned on I was,I tried to ignore it but it was so hard. so I put one hand on her waist and I played with her hair with my other hand. we watched some random movie I dont even know what it was called but mads probably picked it because she wasn't going to watch it, she was outling my abs with her fingers which she always does, I dont know why though. once her hand stopped moving I could tell she was asleep so I paused the movie and also fell asleep rubbing her back.

I woke up to Madelaine sneezing, which was random but I stretched and said "bless you. ohhh. bless, m-me." I opened my eyes on madelaine without the oversized shirt on, bu a laced red bra that matched her underwear. I guess I sat there to long drooling cause madelaine looked over at me and put her finger on my chin and closed my mouth for me while giggling. " oh sorry I just got distracted." I said trying to sound nonchalant. but she could tell I was distracted, just not how I said I was. so she scoots away from me then puts her head in my lap before getting on my phone. I started to play with her hair again. she said "so when are you gonna go home, it starting to get late?" I totally forgot that i said i was gonna go home i regretted it but I did need to go home so I looked at my phone and it was 5:45 so I said "I guess I will get an uber and get ready " I let out a sigh. as Madelaine got up I stopped her and gave her a small kiss. I got up to grab what I brought which wasn't much so I had it all together pretty fast. I got a text my uber was here but madelaine was standing in front of the door. she said " you have to give me a kiss before you leave." I smiled, because it was no big deal I was gonna do it anyways. so I walk up to her and grabbed her cheeks and kissed her she put her hands on my neck and kisses back I licked her bottom lip granting access to her mouth as our tounges battled for dominance my phone dinged again the uber driver was waiting. so I pulled away from the kiss and said " okay the uber is here and hes getting pissed I've gotta go i will text you later goodnight baby." i started to walk out the door I heard madelaine say behind me " goodnight babe!" I got in the uber and said " sorry for the wait." the older white man said " it's okay all I've got is time really." he laughed at his own joke.once I finally got home I dug through my purse to find my keys and open my door. once I was in my apartment and the door shut behind me I just sighed and took my shoes off and set my purse down. I went to the bathroom and then to my closet to change into clean clothes. I finally was ready for bed and I remembered I had to text madelaine.

Me
hey babe I made it
home safely I'm gonna
go to bed... goodnight

❤Madelaine😘
ok goodnight bby
😘🖤💜

A/N: thank you guys so much for reading dont forget to vote, comment and follow me for quicker uploads always feel free to send me ideas for the story. adios amigos✌🏻