Chapter 16🌿

*the next morning
Madelaines POV

I woke up still totally naked from last night, underneath vanessa with her laying on top of me. Her head was on my chest and one of her arms was wrapped around my upper back and the other was on my butt. She was barely snoring and her breath was hitting my chest. I'm glad we dont have work today, and it's still pretty early. So I picked my arm up off of her back and started brushing my fingers through her hair softly. And thinking how fucking lucky I am to have so many great people in my life and a great job and just everything is perfect. So I fell back asleep after a while of playing with nessa's hair and slightly kissing her head.

I woke up around 3 hours later to vanessa kissing my neck and sucking lightly. I laughed and said "goodmorning baby." And rubbed her back. She looked up and pecked my lips and said "goodmorning babe!" She smiled and kissed my cheek then my jaw. I laughed and said "why are you in such a good mood this morning?" She scooted up so her head was next to mine and she sat her head next to mine and cuddled into my side and she said "I dont know, I guess I just had a really great night last night." She looked at me and winked then smiling and kissed my cheek. I said while smiling, "well I had a great night too, and I love you so much, and you are so beautiful." We just stared at each other smiling for a while before she said "no words can amount to how beautiful and perfect you are. And I love you so fucking much madelaine." Her laugh is infectious, when she laughs no matter what mood I'm in she makes me even happier and she is just it. So I laid there thinking for a while until she brought me out of my daze, "babyyyyy, helloooo?" I picked my head up from the pillow our heads were sharing and said "sorry baby, I was just thinking how perfect you are." She smiled and said "oh ok, well can we maybe try something tonight? It's nothing too dangerous." I trusted vanessa with everything, so of course I said "as long as were not putting our lifes on the line or something to crazy, then hell yea. What is it?" I asked while rubbing her arm that's across my stomach. She giggled and said "you dont have to, but I've always wanted to smoke weed. And like get high." I laughed because I thought she wanted to go skydiving or something. She looked at me confused as to why i laughed. I said "sorry, I Laughed becuase i thought you wanted to do something like skydiving or cliff diving. Yes we can smoke. But you have never smoked weed?" She shook her head no and said "nope, never. But I really want to try it with you babe." I leaned over to the night stand and grabbed my phone, which gave vanessa a perfect view of my whole top half. She said "damn mami. I see you!" We both laughed and she kissed my neck when I leaned back into her. I started scrolling through my contacts and said "Well we can both smoke. I can get it from one of my ex boyfriends, he sells it. If you want." She smiled at me and said "I mean it doesn't matter to me but I could always get some from jordan." I turned my phone off and said "ohhh yeaaa. We should probably just ask him. Path of least resistance." She smiled and kissed my cheek and then pecked my lips and said "do you want to do it today or later tonight?" We werent doing anything today anyways so I said "call him right now, let's get zooted!" She laughed and I crawled under her arms and laid my head on her chest while she had her phone over me and called jordan and I told her to put him on speaker phone. She said "hey I was wandering if you could sell mads and I some weed." He giggled and said "whoa toni does have an influence on you tiny. But yea how much are you wanting?" She paused and looked at me and said uhh, mads?" I just laughed and said "hey Jordan, its madelaine, is there any way you could just roll 2 blunts for us, vanessa here is a newcomer." I lightly squeezed her cheeks and she laughed. He said "yes of course, where are you at? I can just bring them to you I have nothing better to do." I looked at nessa and she shrugged her shoulder so I said "were at my house, around what time will you be here? So we can uh, get dressed." He snickered and said "well drew and I are a little busy right now but I could get there at like noon, if that's ok." I said "yes that's great. See you then thank you." He said "no problem bye bye." She hung up the phone and threw it to the empty side of the bed and wrapped her arms around my waist and said "I'm excited to try new stuff and explore the world with you."
I smiled and kissed her chest and said "I'm so excited to do everything with you and i would love to travel the world with you. I love you baby." Shes picked my head up and kissed my jawline to my lips. I scooted up to her stomach and continued kissing her and slipping my tounge in her mouth, she groaned and it turned me on and I moaned into her mouth and we just kept going back and forth until vanessa picked me up and flipped me over and layed me down on the bed. She kept kissing me. Until she started kissing down my neck and to my boobs. She started sucking and playing with my nipple. I loudly moaned which gave nessa more motivation to continue. She scooted down, and kissed a trail on my stomach down, she skipped over right where I need her most. She said "can I repay you for last night beautiful?" I was trying catch my breath, I shook my head and tried to steady my breathing. She replied in a lie voice, "I want to hear you tell me what you want baby." She said while kissing my thighs. I took a deep breath trying to contain myself from grabbing her head. I said "baby, I want you to fuck me right now, please baby." I said almost whimpering. She kissed my thigh again and said, "or do you want to save it for later? I'd say around noon or 1?" I looked at her and said "baby, can I not have them both? Please?" She she kissed my thigh and crawled back up to my face, kissing my stomach and chest then my lips and said "nope you can just wait until noon then." I said "noo baby, pleaseee." She cuddled into me and said "I love you, but your gonna have to wait for me baby. It will be better I promise." I just sighed and accepted the fact that I'd have to wait. But I was definently getting her later. I said "okay baby, you are such a tease. But I love you so much." She laughed and rubbed my back and started saying "baby we have to go to work on Monday and we have a big choni scene so we need to read our lines. Later though becuase I just want to cuddle right now and talk and love you." I smiled and said "ok let's cuddle now, and when you get high off your ass. I'm gonna tease you so fucking much. Because I know exactly what you like. You just wait." She said "what? That's not fair I was repaying you for last night ." She said while squeezing my butt. I sat my head up and said "for 5 minutes, I had to pee! And I delivered my due, so dont come at me." We both started laughing so hard we couldnt hardly breathe.