Chapter 2🐍

Vanessa's POV

When Roberto told me and Madeleine about the new storyline, I was excited. but now that im thinking about it we have been friends forever. but for some reason I get I guess you could say jealous. she always puts me In a better mood when i talk to her and she just makes me happy. i have always been bi, but am i falling for my best friend?? i cant be thinking about this right now I need to get my mind off of it. so I decide to take a nap, i put on my regular playlist and slowly drift off to sleep.
*Bing*     my phone goes off

Mads❤
hey are you doing anything today??

Me
not at the moment... whyy??

Mads❤
well lili was supposed to come over and hangout but she had to cancel... so I was wandering if you wanna come hangout, drink, and stay the night if you want??

Me
that sounds great👍🏼when can I come over ??

Mads❤
whenever

Me
great, I'm getting an uber now see you in 10

Mads❤
see ya

I knew it wasn't the best idea considering my thoughts earlier. "no push the questions down... your gonna go have fun with your best friend" I said aloud to myself. once I packed my bag the uber was here I locked everything up and left for madelaines.

Once I got to mads house I didn't bother knocking I just walked in like I normally do. "Hey mads I'm here" I shouted from where I was. " I'm up here." I hear her shout from her room upstairs. so I lock the door behind me and head upstairs. when I opened the door mads was just laying in her bed under the covers watching a movie. "am I at the right place?" I jokingly ask. she grabs the remote and pauses the movie shes watching, "yea sorry I got bored and this movie is actually really good we can finish it then we can go hangout downstairs.""ok" I say setting my stuff on the ground and plopping myself on the bed next to her. I took my shoes off and got under the covers, fixed the pillow and laid down watching the lorax. once i realized what movie it was I scoffed and said "really, you haven't seen the lorax.. it's like the best movie!" "no, and I'm trying to watch it so shut up" madelaine yelled at me. then we both laughed and mads put her head against my shoulder. she has done It before but this time when she put her head on my shoulder i feel butterflies going crazy in my stomach. so i put my head against her head and continue the movie.

once the movie is over it starts playing the credits madelaine picks her head up and looks at me saying " oh my God that was a great movie!" stretching her arms out. I smiled and said "i told you" we both get up i go to the bathroom and mads goes downstairs to the kitchen to make us both tea. I look in the mirror, splash some cold water on my face and quietly said out loud to myself, "she's just your best friend she is so awesome and helpful and-" but before I could finish mads busts through the door "BOO!" startling me, I jumped."Jeez you fucking scared me.'' we both start laughing so hard our stomach hurts. we then go downstairs where the tea was sitting on the counter in the kitchen. so we start to talk about the new episodes of riverdale."what would toni and Cheryl's ship name be? terel? cheroni? OH MY GOSH I GOT IT..." I look at cheryl "what?" I ask. "CHONI!!!" Madelaine blurts out. we talk about the scenes because we got the scripts today and cheryl and toni have a makeout session in one of the scenes. "I know it probably won't happen, but I just dont want it to be awkward." we sit in a moment of silence, then I say"well it probably won't because at least it's my best friend not some stranger." we start laughing again..

as the night goes on we played a board game, then we watched TV while we were on our phones, but I got tired so I turned my phone off and set it on the dresser next to me and scoot down into the bed. and did what probably wasn't the best idea, I started to think. once madelaine saw what i was doing she did the same. but when she layed down she said "what's up buttercup?" we both giggled and I said "i dont know I'm just thinking." it was silent for a little while. Madelaine asked me "do you know we start shooting the 'choni' scenes the day after tomorrow?" I totally forgot about it " oh we do dont we? I totally forgot." we both say "showbiz!" at the same time we look at each other and start laughing.

once we stopped laughing I thought about how many times mads was there for me all the time no matter what and I am so thankful. I did t notice a single tear made it's way down my cheek. mads saw it, then she wiped it away with her thumb and said "is everything okay v?" in such a mellow tone. the more I think about it. her. it tears me up inside not being able to just kiss her right then, so I've come to realize, I've fallen for my best friend. i try to hold in my tears but the keep streaming down. Madelaine reaches over me and gives me a big hug. I never wanted to move from the hug. she even smells so good, like cherry's. she pulls away from it, and we just look at the ceiling for a while.

after a few miniutes passed I said "I'm fine, I just want to thank you for everything, I can always talk to you about everything, and your always there for me when I need you. just thank you so much." mads told me "hey, your welcome and you have also been the greatest best friend ever. now we should probably get some sleep we have big plans tomorrow." I said "okay.. wait what... big plans?" madelaine smirked and said yes, suprise! but dont ask what because jm not going to tell you. goodnight v." I laugh and say " goodnight mads." I close my eyes take a deep breath, and I feel mads arms wrap around my stomach and her head on my collar bone. I put my hand on her back and start rubbing circles on madelaines back. I feel mads breathing pattern change so I know shes asleep. i slowly drift to sleep

AN: thank you so much for reading please vote and follow me 👍🏼😁💜