''Nya and Cole are a better match?'' Edna asked. 

''Don't you mean Jay? Perhaps her processor was damaged.'' Zane told the others.

 ''My processor is fully operational. The Perfect Match for Nya isn't Jay, but Cole.'' Pixal announced.

''Cole's her perfect match?'' Jay asked, appearing with Ed.

''Jay. . . .'' Nya said, walking towards him and reaching for his hand. He faced the floor, while (Y/n) looked at Remo, who was nibbling on a small ham sandwich.

Kai and Cole entered the room, unaware of what was happening.

''Ha, it's so quiet in here. What did I miss? Another signature Jay Walker gut buster?'' Cole asked the others.

 ''Oh, you backstabbing, no good . . . YAAAHH!!'' Jay shouted, turning around and leaping at Cole. Remo disappeared, as he disliked seeing the others fighting each other.

 ''What's wrong with you?'' Cole asked, as the two fought.

Kai sighed. ''I hope Lloyd is faring better than us.''

---

''Oh, you know why you're the Black Ninja? 'Cause it's the colour of your heart!'' The Lightning Ninja told the Earth Ninja, pushing him back.

''Oh yeah? Well, what's the point in being a Blue Ninja? Unless you're trying to hide out for some goofy clown college!'' Cole retorted, pointing at Jay.

(Y/n) heard whirring from outside. ''Uh guys?'' She tried to speak, but the two boys were too busy to hear her. The others just watched as they tussled.

''Ooh! You take that back! There are some reputable performers that attend clown college!'' Jay replied, grabbing Cole's cheek and pulling it.

 ''I don't see why you want to settle this arm wrestling. You know I have super strength!'' The Earth Ninja told him, on top of Jay and staring him down.

 ''Oh yeah? Well, I'm super hooped! And I haven't brushed my teeth in a week!'' Jay said, with (Y/n) and Zane holding his shoulders. He then breathed on Cole, making him recoil in disgust.

Cole did the same, and the two tried to make the other one back out. (Y/n) sighed.

''This macho stuff is making you both look like fools. Maybe you belong together!'' Nya told the fighting pair, and the group felt something grab the caravan.

 ''What was that?'' Kai asked the others.

''The machines haven't worked since the outage. What's powering it?'' Ed asked, opening the door to see the crane being operated.

''Nindroids! Better question is, what's powering them?'' Kai asked, seeing a nindroid in the driver's seat.

The nindroid operating the crane made the caravan swing around, the speed of it forcing them against the floor.

''They're after the Techno Blades,'' Pixal answered.

Red lasers aimed at them hit the caravan, making holes appear in the metal, and one laser nearly hit Edna.

''Yeah, well they nearly hit my mother!'' Jay replied, pointing at her.

''Ooh don't worry about us, sweetie. We prepare for every type of situation.'' Edna reassured her son, wearing a sort of jetpack on her back.

''Did you make one for me?'' Jay asked.

''Uh, sorry, honey. You hardly ever come to visit.'' His mother apologised.