Epilogue .

Three years had past since Luke's death Everyone was finding it extremely hard but Calum was finding it the hardest. Everyone was trying to get him out more not exactly trying to get him to find another partner just to try get him out of the house he was locked up in for three years. it's coming to the stage where they all are beginning to forget the tone of Luke's voice, his scent the feeling when he held your hand or hugged you. Its normal when you haven't seen someone in years , that's the sad thing you say you'll never forget a person when they pass away and you never will forget them but you will never remember them as a person but a memory.
Calum did keep in touch with Sarah and Dylan they were doing well at now the age of around 20 they had planned on getting married in 2 years time and they had invited the boys along to attend at which they were happy too.
News had spread world wide of the dock in New York being burnt down supposably by drunken teens which have not been identified yet
This was what set Calum off.
He was missing from home for 3 days....
The scene was terrible the office across from the dock was burnt to a pulp , the boat was no longer there either it was taken away or floated out to sea.
He sat on the rummage which was left of the dock he feet skimming the surface of the water, he found a few burnt out candles and dead flower petals along the water. "Im ready to let go" the tears streamed down his face he got up and gave a glimpse back "Good bye Luke".
*2 YEARS LATER SARAH AND DYLANS WEDDING *
The ceremony had just finished and there was tears of happiness and many hugs being shared. Calum, Ashton and Michael were being introduced to the family . Calum went to get a drink and was met by a relative of Dylan's with those same piercing blue eyes and beautiful blonde hair ."Hi I'm Jem " "Calum" they talked for the night about anything and everything.
This is the first time in years that the boy above left this world knowing his partner would be happy forever.

ITS AMAZING HOW YOU CAN MAKE PERSON SO HAPPY BY CLICKING A STAR ON THE SIDE OF A PAGE I LOVE YOU GUYS!! I WILL UPDATE YOU ON WHEN IM STARTING ANOTHER FANFIC SOON IF YOU GUYS GAVE AN RECOMMENDATIONS I WILL GLADLY TAKE THEM Sarah xox