Chp 13 :)

Luke's: P.O.V.

I woke up looking around the room finding the guys asleep on the couch since last night they have there own beds! Niall was lying on top of Harry on the couch and zayn was cuddling in to Louis side on the floor at the body of the couch... And there a straight band.....I grabbed the letter from my beside table and re read it smiling like an idiot"F**k!!" I shouted making Calum jolt awake beside me"What happened! What happened!" Calum asked in a panic grabbing my arm quickly shaking me "Wow babe calm...I just came to a realisation!""Holy Dear God Luke ! I thought something happened like you fell from the bed smashing your head of the floor saying your last words haha that would of been a funny last word but it wouldn't of been funny if you passed away omg I wouldn't of been able to live with out you!! Oh god! " "Babe!! Seriously calm down nothing like that's going to ever happen! I sware! I love you to much to leave you come here ya drama queen!" I said hugging him tightly.Cals such a little cutie sometimes he worrys way to much but I guess sometimes it's good to worry.... "Ok so what's wrong then" "I re read the letter Sarah sent me and it hit me that ash mike and Liam still don't know yet ! " " Oh yeh but u seriously woke me up for that really!! " " sorry I didn't mean too" I said with a pout. I looked over at the clock "Shit!" "Quit cursing jeez!" I heard an Irish accent groan "Niall get your fat ase of me!" That was Harry "Yeh no one likes you Niall" Zayn "Excuse me none of ya we're saying that last night now where ya?" "Niall shut up!" Louis " great were all awake! Luke why?!........It only 7.30 what!" "I have to do something and we're going to be late I said motioning between me and cal "Me?" "Yes you now get dressed or you can go like that!" " Where are we going?" "Surprise now move your ase before I do" "go ahead then" he said wiggling his eyebrows "Calum......." " Fine fine I'm getting up!" *10 minutes later* We were walking down the hall of the hotel hand in hand as we bumped in to Ash and Mikey "Hi guys what's up?" Michael asked motioning to our hands as well as in general "Were heading out on a date now and we're supposedly already late so we'll see you later"Calum said mater of factly "Hold the f**k up! You guys are going on a date? like a date date? not one that you say is a date but is axaully just to get in for cheaper??!" "Yeh ash a proper date and keep your voice down! We don't want the world to know not yet anyway ! " "I remember that axaully you and Michael went together and me and Luke" Calum said "I wished that was a real date I whispered to Calum "Me too" "Yeh but we have one now at this current moment and we're late!" I exclaimed louder "Ok where are you guys going at 7 in the morning!??" "Nothing byee" "I dont even Know" Calum whined"Bye cake" "Really Michael really!!??" Ashton said "What I was dieing to say it so badly!! " "Oh Jesus don't leave me with him!" Ashton pleaded " " Bye" me and cal said in union........ As we headed to the dock about at 20 min walk from the hotel in the opposite direction of the airport just incase you were wondering! I grabbed his hand pulling him faster ! towards the boat surrounded by flowers , a breath taking view and pizza........

WROTE IT ON IPOD WILL FIX LATER LOVE UZ SSSSSSOOOOO!!!! MUCH!!

CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER..

CALUM'S: P.O.V.

We walked for about roughly 20 minutes until we came to stop by a dock with a little boat and the water illuminated with candles,It was beautiful..........."Wow......I....Luke..." "Shush.. come on" He said softly pulling me down to the dock,Leaving go of my hand he bent over and began untieing the boat from the dock,as i admired it's beauty the candles casted a light siholoutte of the trees on the slightly wavy water clearly the tide wasnt in yet.The sky was slightly brightning up and the slight colour of pink and red was breaking through the dark night sky meaning we'd be here for sunset.....cheesy....I like it.....

"Calum? are you coming?" he asked smiling "I sure am" i replied at sudden realisation he was after stepping into the boat leaving his hand out for me "Great now be carefull take my hand it's rocky" "uhmmm..."I grabbed lukes hand and stepped gently into the boat rocking it slightly causing us to fall over Luke ontop of me,He pecked my lips and sat up pulling me with him to sit across from him a little woven picnic basket in between us.

He opened it revealing pizza"Piza for breakfast?" "We had burgers why not pizza?" "Dont worry babe i'm not complaining!"I reasured him"Good now you start it before it gets cold and i'll paddle out so that were out a good bit out to sea not to far if you dont feel comfortable tell me"Knowing that i'm not the strongest swimmer and not exactly the most one with water if you get me.

He rowed us out a good bit enough that the other boats along the dock were barely visible through the mid morning darkness and slight fog that hadn't yet lifted from the surface of the water.I took a slice of peperoni pizza and held it out for Luke he went to take it but i moved it awya and he pouted "Open" i said "What?" "Open your mouth!" "Emm...Ok?" I placed the piza by his lips and he tooka bite trying to be seductive dear god did that fail.....I broke down in laughfter casuing Luke to choke on the remaining pizza in his mouth.

I began patting his back"You alright Lukey?" He blushed "Yeh" he croaked reaching for a bottle of juice from the basket.We finished our food and just got lost in conversation,We shared a few kisses and cuddles before we realsied the sun was coming up from behind the clouds as the bright purples,yellows,reds and pinks coloured the sky we lid back on the boat admiring it cuddled up together in eachothers arms and he wasnt going to leave go anytime soon......

The boat rocked"Shit!" Luke excalimed"You curse alot you knnow that!? whats wrong babe?" "Eh...emm.........We kinda drifited a bit.." "Im sure it's fine how far?" "I'm not a mathematician so i don't no literally but alot by the looks of it" He said motioning towards the dock which seemed as small as the moon from your window at night "Damn..."I muttered"It'll be ok we just have to paddle back in right?" i questioned "Yeh but the tides after coming in? It's like what 10 am? now and with the tide coming in you get waves......big waves......"

CLIFF HANGER!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!! LAV SARAH XOX P.S THANK YOU GUYS SOSOSOSOSOSOSWOSOSOS MUCH!!!