Chp 8 !

HOLY DEAR GOD!! lORD OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DNT NO WHAT TO SAY!!!!! SO!! I THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! :O HERE YA GO MY DEARS!!!!

NIALL'S POV : (werent expecting that now were ya? )

We were all sitting in Eddie Rockets for breakfast we were having burgers you know caz why not? It was the last time id see this place for a good while and I wanted good food

You know the taste of home..That sounded really irish didnt it...We'll I am irish..but.....Anywho! Isnt that a saying thingy slogan? for rashers? I dno..

I was taken form my strange thoughts by two younge waitresses approaching the table and Harry asking quiet rudely for a burger!

"Niall said there was this massive burger mai I have it?" "Heehee yes there is"

I wasnt particularly listening to the converstion but one part of Sarah the waitreses standing closest to Luke and Cal's sentence caught my attention "Cal Luke do you want the same?"

I was curious so I asked "Do you guys know her? she asked if you want the same?" I questioned

Luke looked at Calum who shrugged "Ehh... I dno she propbably mistaked us for someone" Worst liar ever!!! and come on she said your names!!! jeez..."Then why did you two agree?"

"I wasnt listening" "Yeh you were to busy staring at her" " I was definately not! he defended himself blushing furiously,

I knew he wasnt of course but I had a hunch as to why the waitress knew them,

The other evening after our second concert back at the house Calum said that he had a random question to ask me,

*FLASHBACK*

"Where would a great place for a date be here in Dublin?" "For food Eddie Rockets all the way and for a cute romatic thingy afterwards theres this airballon place down by the coast it's absolutly beautiful but why do you ask?? "

"No reason I said it was random!" "*gasp* Is it a girl?" he looked down at his feet shyly so I added "Or a guy I don't discriminate!! "

"No it's no one" "Ok what ever I'll leave you off this time ,but uno you can tell me anything right?" "Yeh man"

I have a feeling that Luke may have been Calums date the other night as they said they "wen't out to get some food and Luke needed a new guitar string" or something I dno..

I wouldnt be surprised if it was so there always so protective and cuddly over eachother even when we first met them they seemed the closest two,

There was loads of fans outside the airport when we arrived in Dublin, We were making our way through the crowd when one of the girls on his left made a jump from the crowd in Lukes direction scaring the dear life out of the fella , causing him to jump a 100 miles backward hitting into one of the security guards who was holding of the rest of the crowd another girl tipped him on the shoulder from behind he let out a little "manly" scream in shock,

Calum walked along side Luke the rest of the way with his hand along Lukes shoulders all the way out of the airport, even stayed beside im in the car constantly asking if he was alright it was actually getting annoying!!

We got ot the house and still Calum was asking if he was alright he's bloody persistant!! and he said if he found the person who did it he'd kill him with his bare hands and Luke was just like Cal calm down i got a little fright jeez!!

I got slightly startled by Calum with absolutly no warning yanking Luke straight up from his seat pulling him to the cashiers counter where one of the waitresses stood one that had served us Dylan ? I think,

Our food arrived while Luke and Cal were still talking to the other waitres "Well bonapetit" she said followed by a chorus of thank yous , she then made her way over to Cal and Luke.

************************************************************************************************************

LUKE'S P.O.V :

Calum yanked me right out from the table with no warning what so ever! towards the 'co' waiter Dylan

"Ouch" I exclaimed

"Your such a girl" "Excuse me you pulled me out of my seat across to the other side of the restaurant!" "Sorry but I think Nialls suspicious of us" "So were an us now" I said wiggling my eyebrows trying to make him laugh "Shut up" he laughed YES! "No but serious what do we do?" "Mmmm........Maybe ask Sarah and Dylan not to bring it up again keep it under lock and key for a while?" "Yeh,just for another while , I like having you too myself" he said giving me a wink little shit!

"Hey guys is everything ok?""Yeh we were looking for Sarah?" "She's just gone to get your order but she'll be back soon as your 'co' waiter is there anything I can do for you?" she said rolling her eyes at 'co' "I love her but sometimes........."

We laughed as did she "More too both of you if you wouldnt mind" Calum said as Sarah burst through the kitchens double doors with a food trolley containing all our food she wheeled it towards our table,served it to a chorse of thank you's , put the food trolley in the corner and came over to us,

"Sorry guys what's up?" "Eh....em....you know the way you saw us the other day could you not bring that up again please? I said"Why?" "We havn't told them yet....." "We'll your boyfriend here obviously isnt taking my advice"

She said crossing her arms across her chest looking at me, I blushed tangling my fingers together, "Which was?" Calum gave me a questioning look as well as Dylan "Don't be afraid to be the real you" I murmered "As you told me" Dylan said with a smile!

"It's good advice" Sarah defended "So can you just not?" "Don't worry dude I wont say anything unless intended.." Sarah slapped Dylan on the shoulder quiet hard "OW! Ok ok" "What she ment was we wont say anything! " " But!?" "Shush!" "Ugh!" Dylan huffed making Calum laugh ,Dylan winked at him Calum renturning the favour.

I felt a pang in my chest...Jealously?

"Hey" me and Sarah said together "Mine" as I placed my hand around Calums shoulders and Sarah Dylan's waist pulling them close as they laughed "Were gona go eat before my boyfriend eats you, We'll make sure we say goodbye before we leave " Calum said blushing deeply at the use of boyfriend, BOYFRIEND! "I didn't mean to....it's just they kept saying" " It's ok I like being your boyfriend" He sighed in relief, With a huge grin we returned to the table, BURGERS!!!

*FINISHED FOOD*

We got up and paid individually, me paying for Calum before he could and I did it unoticed by the rest YES!!

"Luke...." Calum warned "No" "Luke..." "No" "Luke stop I can pay myself ! " Nope" I said popping the 'pe' "Ugh fine... " "YEY!" he rolled his eyes

"So will we see you again next year maybe?" Sarah questioned hopefully "Yeh hopefully were back for another tour " I answered "Here it's a letter emm... yeh....." she blushed reaveling her fangirl side "So I guess your taking the long way home huh?" "Smart and yes " I replied

"Yeh awesome meeting you!!"

She leaned up kissing me on the cheek Dyaln doing the same to Calum "Good Girls are bad girls that hav'nt been caught right?" they said before high fiving eachother and running back to the tables needing to be served not before a quick peck on the lips and squeling clearly pleased.....I laughed grasping the letter placing it in my pocket securly.

"I've never liked two people so fast before" I exclaimed "Yeh except you" He replied quietly "What?" I asked "Let's go" He said running towards the car "Wait!" sneaky little .........

*SINGS VOODOO DOLL* I CAN FEEL YOU WATCHING EVEN WHEN YOUR NO WAY TO BE SEEN I CAN FEEL YOU TOUCHING EVEN WHEN YOUR FAR AWAY FROM ME! TELL ME WHERE YOUR HIDING YOUR VOODOO DOLL CAUSE I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF!!! SOZZ! I'M CURRENTLY LISTENING TO IT..........! THANKS GUYS OVER 800 READ I LOVE UZ! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT COMMENT AND VOTE! SARAH XOX DN'T BE SHY GHOST READERS!!! :)