Chp 10 !

HEY GUYS!!!! "THE WEDNESDAY" WAS MENTIONED IN THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS,WHEN CAKE WAS ABOUT 10 SECONDS ABOUT AFTER ADMITTING THERE FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER.I LEFT IT'S EXPLANATION UNITL NOW......WELL NOT NOW THE NEXT CHAPTER! :/

LUKE'S P.O.V :

It was an hour after touch down and we were just after arriving at our hotel due to crazy traffic, nothing like I have ever seen before! But we were lucky out hotel was only 15 minutes away from the airport even though the time was doubled it didn't matter cause we were here!

I followed Ash.Mike and Cal in the the hotel with surprisingly no problem ,considering One Direction were in the hotel with us!

"*YELP* Oh sorry my sincere apologies, How may I help you?" a guy a the reception said yeah a guy fan awesomeness! Calum let out a quiet gasp then grinned in realistaion it was a guy fan he has a fascination when it comes to boy fans it's adorable!

"It' all good, We booked a room for Hemmings and Styles? " I questioned "Ah yes Sir, there is 3 separate rooms as we do not have a big enough room to accommodate all 9 of you , Three in room 467,Two in room 468 and Four in room 469, Sorry it is so messed up but then again they are our best rooms " He explained handing me 3 card keys the ones when you have to swipe in to open your door , I love these so much there so much fun!

"Oh and I love you guys your awesome and cute! " The reception guy said ...ehm.. Jason is what his name tag red "Love you too" We all said in union causing the poor lad to press his hand over his heart and let out a pleased sigh, I smiled as we ran to the lift pressed floor 3,Exited the lift and ran through the corridors looking for our numbers 467-469 pulling our suitcases as fast as the wheels would allow us.

Michael grabbed Ashton and pulling him into room 467,Liam Louis and Zayn went into room 468 ,so me Cal,Ni and Hazz, were left with room 469,

"Lad's 469,69 hahah" Niall Laughed

"Jeez Nialler so mature" Harry snickered "Says the person who watches the Teletubies when he's sick" We all burst in to fits of laughter while entering the room after the satisfy click of the lock after swiping the card throw the scanner best fun ever! Every ones laughs echoed of the walls we'll of course excluding Harry who was looking down at his feet blushing shamelessly,

"Shut up" Harry said in a bare whisper" "Ok Narry in this one and Cake in that one" Niall exclaimed pointing to a double bed down two slight steps in it's own little corner. I walked down the two little steps and dropped my bags along with Calums to our 'assigned' beds.

"Did you seriously just use our ship names ?" Calum questioned "Yup got a problem with that?" Niall answered "I guess not" Calum said widening his eyes causing me to laugh.

"Caalluummm..." "WWhhatttt....." "I begs closest to the wall" "Ugh....Luke...Ok fine I'll get the middle " "How would you?" Calum raised his eyebrows "Ohh...." I blushed

"Guy's me and Ni are going to go get food down stairs, cause we are hungry and we told the guys we'd meet them down there for Lunch , Join us if you want byyee" Harry explained rather fast , Leaving the room Niall Lagging behind "Keep the moaning to a minimum" he joked causing me to blush like a tomato as he was abruptly pulled out the door by the hand by Harry.

*ABOUT 10 MINUTES OF SNUGGLING LATER*

Me and Cal were lieing on our need cuddling watching a very OTT dramatic scene in Iron Man ,It was so dramatic that i was laughing my arse off!

"Luke why are you laughing! all the people have been thrown form a plane and our plummeting to there death! the're going to die! Calum shouted slapping me across the arm causing me to laugh even harder "But" I took a deep breath continuing "There falling and screaming and heeheehee" I broke down in laughter again in to Calums shoulder annoying him further,

He gave me a disgusted look gazing back at the screen then back at me laughing "Ok it is funny"

*ABOUT 20 MINUTES LATER*

We had finally finished laughing and we were casually sexually making out on the bed...........................LOLZ! NO!

But was planning on getting that kiss......

"Cal?" "Mhmm?" "You still owe me that kiss you know?" I smirked, A grin appeared on his lips as he said "I don't recall such a thing" "Really now don't you? "I do not, but I shall allow this kiss, but only in sincere passion and delight otherwise you shall be gone" "What?" I had totally lost him after allow a kiss because he went all Romeo on me "Oh just kiss me ya douche" I did as I was told ;) and pressed my lips to his slowly ,passionately.................I GET IT NOW!!

I smiled in to the kiss as he climbed on top of me straddling my waist. his tongue asking for entrance which i allowed pulling his hair bringing him closer so there fore closing all existing space between us.

His hands slowly found his way up my shirt and mine his....

"*Gasp* I KNEW IT! " I heard a voice from the door way.I stopped Calum releasing me and shyly turning his head as I sat up seeing Niall,Harry,Zayn and Louis and guess what Louis was holding his phone......let's just say pointing in our direction if you get my drift....

"We were right you lied about liking each other! like like liking each other and the moaning! " Niall shouted jumping up and down like an excited puppy, I blushed looking over at Calum who did the same.....

The rest of the evening consisted of questions such as "Why didn't you tell us?" "How long has this been going on?" "When did you both start liking each other ?" "When were you planning on telling us Oh and the others still don't know i presume?" "Did you do the dirty?" "Are you Gay or Bi?"

My answers wen't like this "2 days" "the day I met Cal " "Soon and no they other guys don't now" "NO! you dirty people" "Technically im Bi I swing both ways"(SORRY BUT I WAS DIEING TO SAY THAT ONE LINE) the last one I swung my hips from side to side causing them to erupt in laughter.We were all huddled on the small couch watching MTV wel'll excluding Michael,Liam and Ashton where ever they have gotten to I don't have a clue!

I pulled out the letter that Sarah and Dylan had given to me. I opened it to find 1 letter assigned for each of us but also one extra which read Cake. I picked up mine reading Luke and I would hand the other out later.

I opened it carefully admiring the colour full spirals along the sides and the 5sos sign on the top,

"Dear Luke" I began.........

HEY GUYS! SO M..... YEH REALISED I MADE A MASSIVE MISTAKE AND I'M GOING BACK TO FIX IT! CAZ THE WHOLE PLOT WON'T MAKE ANY SENSE IF LEAVE IT THERE SO IF YOU SEE SOMETHING CHANGED IT'S FOR A VERY IMPORTANT REASON!! <3 I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN THEY WILL BE SLOWER AS SCHOOL BEGINS ! BUT I SHALL DO THE BEST I CAN LAV YAZ SARAH XOX