Chp 12 !

HI GUYS HOLY DEAR GOD!!!!!! 2,121 READS! HOLY CRAP! I AXAULLY SCREAMED WHEN I RELIASED...AND SO I PRMOISED AN UPDATE FOR YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE! HERE WE GO I HOPE I DIDNT UPSET YOU TO MUCHT HE LAST CHAPTER WITH BRAD SO HERE'S SOME NICEY NICE STUFF! FOR BEING AWESOME! DEDICATION TO 5SOS_5EVER! SMART NAME AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES! ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS AND EVRYTHING!!!!! MEANS SOO MUCH!

LUKE'S P.O.V :

"Dear Luke" i began

"There are many things I would love to say on this letter,I would of said this in aloud in person but your kind of touring the world with Onedirection the biggest boyband in the world for a long time to come! So it would of been kind of hard to get the time to tell you all of this stuff,So............

During the past year everything wen't from fantastic to shit in seconds, with hate,being judged,bullied,also my friends wen't through a hard time aswell as my self, Let's just say it took us a while to put the pieces back together.

Anytime we were upset we'd listen to you and you'd cheer us up weither it was your music or your bubbly weird personalities but you would always make things better,no matter how bad they were.It was an escape from it all with the help of your guys music and BEING YOURSELVES! I am grateful!

Now my dear, now to you're dilemma I have came to a decision that you and Calum by the time you have read this will have either told no one about cake or you've gotten caught by a few.probably the second one! I know it sounds like i have no faith in you but my dear we all know you and Calum lack the smarts of been able to keep your feelings from each other! as everyone had pretty much a hunch that you to were eventually going to be a thing! We knew before you guys did :/ we meaning me and dylan and the rest of the globe...

Ok so i have a few things to say! one or two are from Dylan here who is currently whining at how im not paying her any attention ;)

For a start it's now your turn to take Calum on a date he did his part now it's your's there is so many places in America where you can take him and make it memorable for god sakes take him outside at night to look at the stars with you anywhere will be perfect! If you both love eachother you can be anywhere and have a great time as long as you have eachother!

Break Calum's heart i'll break your's and if he breaks your's i'll break his in to tincy little widdle pieces!!!!! (That was Dyaln as you'd guess)Oh Oh! can I mention it now pweeasse??(again Dylan).Oh and I love my girlfriend!

She did not just write that! I am not rewriting this! it's taken me and hour and a half already now i t's her fault she aint getting a kiss until later now!

But..

This is my letter stop writing!!!

Sozzi....

I..................................................................

Egnore that please i'm sorry it was in the middle of your letter!!!!!!!!! Ok so lastly ! If you havn't told anyone or only some pick your balls up at the airport put them on and use em ! Because if you dont i will swim to america! and beat your ase! Me and Dylan did it know it's your turn?! Deal?

"Don't be afraid to be the real you"-Your trusty penguin Sarah !

Love you!

P.S! If a problem call me and Dylan on 0879648237!

Love From Sarah xox

AND DYLAN!!!(dylan)

DYLAN!!!!!! (Me)

SHIT BYE!!(dylan)

Bye Luke x remember what i said!

BYE!(dylan) *Smacks her across the shoulder*"

I burst out laughing not being able to hold it in anymore! Calum gave me a weird look as I handed him his and showed him the end of mine,He began laughing a few minutes later! I brought him down to our bed and cuddled in to his side when he was sound asleep i whispered "It's a deal" to no one inparticular as it's not like if sylan can hear me.....then waking up to an angel in the morning.....

OK GUYS SO JUST TO LET UNO! DYLAN WAS WRITING A BIT IN THERE AS WELL WRITED THE ONES WHERE HER NAME IS IN THE BRACKET AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IT'S SARAH AND DYLANS LAST CHAPTER! IN THE STORY AWW.......!!! I KNOW A SHAME THEY MOGHT COME BACK IN THE EPILOGE SO YOU KNOW HOW THE COUPLE GOT ON! HOPE YOU LIKED IT COMMENT VOTE AND ALL THAT STUFF! AND GHOST READERS DONT BE SHY!!! <3 SARAH XOX