Chp 17!

HEY GUYS! THANK YOU SO BLOODY MUCH I CANT EVEN BREATH I!!! WOW!!!! JUST HERE! OMG!!

CALUM'S P.O.V:

I was woken up by Nurse Marie approaching the bed "Oh sorry didn't mean to wake you" "It's fine" I replied "sorry i didn't get to see you yesterday their was an issue with one of the ICU patients" she apoligised while tapping the machine next to me "It's ok....emm....How's Luke doing or the friend I came in with" Deciding to re-word my sentence in the middle of speaking "Oh yes! I have great news!" "Yeh?" "He's awoken from his unconscioness" "I can't thank you enough " "He's the one whos heart never stopped beating" she said matter of factly.

LUKE'S P.O.V :

Every 2 hours a nurse would come and check my monitors and breathing im still in ICU until they can leave me of the oxygen then I'll be in the same ward as Calum if he's here for that long that is....more or less likely not i think he's being released in a few days...........

*SKIP TO TWO WEEKS LATER* (I KNOW THEY HAVNT SEEN EACHOTHER YET BUT I NEED TO MOVE THEM OUT OF THE HOSPITAL).

I was so excited! today was the day i got to see Calum! he was being emitted from hospital today sometime and i'm jumping up an down in excitement well not literally as my leg was still in it's sling the results are coming back today on what exactly is wrong with it. The door creaked open revealing Ashton "Hey Luke" "hey Ash when's Callum being left out?" " Why don't you ask him?" "And how would I do that ?" I questioned sometimes I worry about that child "This" he pushed open the door fully "Luke!" Calum shouted shouted tripping over the door frame to get to my bed "Luke!" Ashton said mocking him in a girly voice "oh shut it" he snapped sending ash a death glare running over and pulling me into a hug "babe I'm so sorry I did this I'm so sorry" I whimpered "Shush no you didn't look look I'm ok I'm fine look see" he said releasing me motioning to himself "Now we just need you to get better" he smiled pressing his lips to mine I kissed back "Ugh PDA!" A voice exclaimed. I pulled away looking over Calum's shoulder to reveal Harry ,louis , Liam , Zayn, Niall , Michael and Ashton covering each others eyes Niall trying to peak through Harry's fingers . I burst out laughing along with Cal. "We'll leave you too love birds alone" Michael smirked still blinded by Liam "Liam can you ehh.. let me see please?" Michael questioned "Oright sorry" Liams voice bounced of the walls as they closed over the door "Finally" Calum smirked I kissed him once more as he pulled me closer "How's your leg?" he questioned sitting in next to me "It's grand I can't feel it that's are problem" I shrugged "That's not good but you know......." "Excuse me oh sorry Luke I didn't know you had company considering the others were out in the waiting room I just have your test results back" "Oh it's fine" "Ah Calum I see you have been reunited with your partner here " she smiled "Yup I have thank you " "No need for that now I have Some news..." "Which is?" "The results we tested for many things but one came back positive......" "Which was?" SORRY GUYS ITS SHORT AND I HAVNT UPDATED IN A WHILE THANK YOU SO MUCH!! LOVE YOUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!! LAV YAZ!