Chp 6.5 ??

HAY GUYS! SO THIS IS THE CONTINUATION FROM THE LAST CHAPTER SORRY IF I CONFUSED ANYONE!!!! :) PWEASE! COMMENT AND VOTE XXXX 

CALUM'S POV:

I grabbed a quick shower,Drying my hair and sticking it back up in it's usual quiff , It was already 7:30 so I texted Ashton to make sure Luke was with him and Mike and wasn't anywhere near the exit , as I had to make one quick stop at the location to set everything up *cross fingers ,make sure it was perfect worthy of a Luke Hemmings.

LUKE'S POV:

It was just 7:30 and I was just going to get changed in to the spare clothes I had brought with me it was black skinny jeans and a randamones tee-shirt , for my date with Calum Hood yeh you heard me Calum Hood!

I was just about to get up when Ashton grabed my arm pulling me back down beside him "Where ya goging?" "I'm just getting changed?" "But you just got changed?" "I mean in to something nicer uno? " "Your hiding something rnt u? "

"No! "

Yes "

No!!!"

"Wow ok but you can't leave yet" "Why?" "Because I said so! and you have to play one more round of mario with me first you promised! " he was totally lieing.."When did I?" "PWEASE!!!!! " great puppy dog eyes........ "Fine...." "YEY! "

"Ash you said I could play!" Michael whined "One more game Mikey I promise!" "Ok" Michael whined!

So it was now 10 to 8 and I still needed to get ready! I ran out into the bathroom and got changed putting my hair back in a quiff and and checking my reflection over a few 100 times before I knew it it was 25 minutes past 8 "SHIT" I muttered and ran from the bathroom dropping my bag at the exit and running to the side of the stage where I was met by a nervous looking Calum....I'm so nervous.

"Hay" I said apporiching Calum shit he looks hot.......... "Oh hi" We stood there awkwardly for a few seconds.........."Do you wana?" Calum said pointing towards the exit where a car awaits....."Yeh"

We hopped in and Calum played some Blink 182 of his ipod "You do know where your going right I asked about  20 minutes in to the drive "I hope so..." he said with a laugh "You better" I warned getting a smug smile in return.

Suprisly it wasn't raining the past few days we have been here it's been lashing we were drenched performing i'm so glad I didn't wear a white tee-shirt! Liam did the second night heehee he had to go change!

Calum pulled in to a parking lot which pretty much was deserted,There was a few cars scattered around the parking spaces , he parked close to the restaurant called Eddie Rockets.

He got out locking "What? Calum! open my door!" I shouted he laughed and walked around to my side unlocking the door and opening  it from the outside!

"Dude i'm well capable of opening a car door!" "Yeh but I wanted to"he blushed he's too cute!

"Do you wan't to join me inside" he asked putting his hand out for me.

I nodded as I got out closing the door and took his hand as he lead me inside the restaurant it looked like an old fashioned diner uno in the old movies .

"Omg!" I gasped it was so cool!!!!! black and white tiles red seats like old music booths and the staff were dressed with these little hats and omg! it was so cool!

"This is so cool! omg cal! how did u know about this place we havn't been in Ireland for long at all!" "Niall said it was a good place for a date when I asked him...I didn't tell  him I was going on a date I just asked him and he looked at me skeptical but he didn't question it so Niall said they had great food and he's good with food and I got the directions from our driver and I have also a surprise after so shh! " He giggled at the last part