Chp 14 :/

THANK YOU GUYS SOSOSOSOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO!!!! MUCH I CANT EXPLAIN IT IN WORDS LOVE UZ ENJOY!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH IM GOING TO TORTURE EVEN MORE LAV UZ.!!!

Ashton's P.O.V. :

It was about what? 3 and a half hours since Luke and Cal had left for there date and we were starting to become curious as to where they were they never said where they were going or for how long?

*TEN MINUTES LATER*

We were still all in the same position laying on the couch as we were 10 minutes before hand then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I questioned as i didnt look at the caller I.D "Ashton!" I heard a panicked voice on the end of the line "Luke? wow whats wrong?!" "The date turned out for the worst ! were caught in the tide down by the pier we drifted far out and the tides to strong I cant bring us back in it's too deep too swim especially with cal!" "Shit! Calm down ok don't panic" "Ashton your panicing" "Shut up Michael this is important!" "Ashton help please i have a freaking calum beside me im trying to calm him down but it'a quiet hard when i'm trying to get us back to land at the same time!"Luke shouted down the phone "Ok ok were coming to the dock! hold on! " I got up quickly followed by michael,Liam louis,zayn,harry and Niall we all ran down the main street 10 more minutes guys hold on.....(2o min walk 10 min run?)

CALUMS P.O.V :

I was freaking out! Luke was talking on the phone to Ashton and they were on there way to try help us,The waves were getting bigger by the second and rocking the boat more each time.

"Here put this on" Luke handed me a life jacket and i thanked him putting it over my head as the boat rocked once more "Wait luke wheres yours?" "There's only 1" "What no if your not wearing one either am I! " "Babe it's not a fashion contest......" The boat was tipped once again and luked grabbed my hand as the boat was shoved side ways into a wave causing my to nealry tumble from it.

"Shit.."Luke cursed "We'll be fine babe ASh and the guys are on there way ! we just have to hang on!"

"I love you! so much x!" "I love you too cal xx" Luke was pushed on top of me with the force of the last wave and not that i minded we were pushed into the side of the boat and the pcinic basket flew from the boat creating a slight crash in the water as it was to light to sink as it was made of twine so it floated."Luke?" "Cal?" "What would of happened if we never admited our feelings for eachother the day we did?" he took a breath in and looked straight in to my eyes "I believe if we hadn't we wouldn't be stranded out here in the sea at least a mile swim from the dock scared out of our lifes but that's not important The onnly thing that's important is that i have you i've dreamed so much for the day where you called me your boyfriend the day of our first date the times you laughed at my cheesy jokes or compliments they were all true.....I've never lied once"The boat was rocked me grabbing onto luke, My breath hitched aswell did lukes but he continued "about how beautiful you are ive never lied when i said i'd date you in an interview i didnt lie i'd never lie especially to someone like you especially when i told you i love you I love you so much and they day we part  I will stand bye these words and you may leave me but i will never say goodbye " I was teraing up as the boat got flipped to my side i grabbed on to the other side of the boat and it fell back level to the water "Luke I love you so much and i will never leave you!"

"I love you Lucas Hemmings I do"

"I do..."

This is all i heard....before the rushing sound of water....I saw a dark shape come towrds me as i was plunged in to water another shadow flew in the opposite direction i heard a bashing sound like a hammer of wood...

"Calum?" I heard a voice say "Luke???!!" "No Cal it's Ashton? Your in the hospital?" "Where's Luke??"

But there was no answer............

WILL EDIT LATER HOPE YOU LIKE IT NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBS BE THE END OF THIS FANficTION!! AWW!! I KNOW I KNOW!!!! LAV YAZ X