"yeah, parks rules" Jaehyun took a sip from his water bottle.

"what time is it now?" Mark questioned.

"five-forty" a few of you mumble.

——————

"it's too hot!" Donghyuck whined.

"come on we're almost there!" Kun shouts.

"you said that last time!" Ten grumbled.

"someone carry me please" you groan as you clung onto Johnny for support.

"look it's only five more minutes" Taeyong says happily.

"doesn't that mean we'll have to take this trail again to back to the campsite?" Doyoung asked as he took the map from Kun.

"b i n g o" kun laughed.

: a few moments later :

"this is it?" you all curiously looked at Taeyong and Kun.

"we walked for an hour and thirty minutes for a little playground?" Jeno questioned looking at the playground in front of him.

"well if you guys don't wanna go on it we could always go ba-" everyone zoomed past kun and Taeyong.

"chenle don't eat the woodchips!" Taeyong frantically shouted and ran.

—————

"hey y/n, if you had the choice to sleep with any one of us who would it be?" Mark gave a little smirk.

"the second we start making s'mores, you're already asking inappropriate questions" Yuta heaved a sigh and shook his head.

"im curious" Mark shrugged.

"me too" Jaemin chuckles.

"im kinda wondering who she'd pick" Johnny randomly joins into the conversation.

"who would I sleep with?" you asked, they all vigorously nodded their heads waiting for your answer.

"if I had to sleep with any one of you...it would probably be...none of you" you say.

"what?!" a few shouts could be heard.

"well, I don't know! I can't just choose one person to sleep with!" you shout.

"wait so you'd wanna sleep with more than one person?" Sicheng wondered.

"no! that's not what I meant! I said the wrong words there! I don't want to sleep with any of you" you shoved your face into your hands in embarrassment.

"it's okay y/n, no need to get embarrassed" Taeil laughed and wrapped you around with a blanket.

"I hope another tornado ruins this camping trip" you mumble.

"hey what are those two red dots in the woods?" Lucas pointed out the red beaming lights coming from the woods.

"I don't know, it's probably just some campers that have red flashlights" Ten shrugged. a few twigs could be heard being snapped in half.

"I don't think it's other camp-"

"holy crap it's a swamp monster!" Lucas screamed.

"a what?" Doyoung raises a brow.

"a swamp monster?!" Chenle screamed.

"what?!" everyone quickly panicked not knowing what to do and not even sure if there is such a thing called a swamp monster.

"get in the cars!" Taeyong shouted. everyone obeyed and rushed towards the cars.

"wait my airpods!" Chenle screams as he's about to run back to grab them.

"no chenle! it's too risky!" Jisung pulled him back.

"but my AirPods!" Chenle shouted.

"why are you guys freaking out?" Jungwoo popped out of nowhere. Chenle screams loudly causing jisung to scream. which caused everyone else to scream as well.

Jaehyun quickly grabbed the first thing he could grab which was a branch. he was gonna swing it at Jungwoo thinking that he was the swamp monster. unfortunately, a park ranger came along to tell you guys to quiet down since you were all being so loud. anyways the ranger stepped in at the wrong time and so Jaehyun accidentally swung the branch right in his not so pretty area.

—————

"and that my friends, is the reason why we are not allowed in Utah" Johnny lets out a chuckle.

"yeah?" Yuta comes out his bedroom.

"what?" Johnny looked at him.

"you called my name didn't you?" Yuta grumble.

"I said utah" Yuta just shrugged and walked back to his room.

"oh by the way kids, don't forget to eat healthy and drink water!" Johnny put on a big smile.

"john who are you talking to?" all of nct except yuta stared at Johnny who stood in the living room where a bunch of fans were placed around him.

"my fans"

here's a renjun gif because why not? this week was really hectic and im very sorry for the horrible writing, I really lost the motivation to write this week since everything had gotten pretty hard

here's a renjun gif because why not? this week was really hectic and im very sorry for the horrible writing, I really lost the motivation to write this week since everything had gotten pretty hard. anyways I'll make sure to post better things. have a beautiful day!