Her feet began to ache in the heels. She did not understand why women put themselves through such agonising devises to look a little taller. She did wear heels herself, but ones that were more comfortable to walk in compared to the ones she wore now. 

After about another hour of walking she found herself slumping against the wall, her dress pooled around her, her feet felt like they were dying an agonising death.

Why did she have to come?

Her head ached, and heat radiated off her body as her body temperature rose.

Maybe she should rest for a few minutes, then she could continue on her way.

Soon enough she dozed off.

---------------***---------------

She felt like she was sleeping on clouds, never had been so comfortable, she wished she could sleep forever. Her eyes fluttered open realising that she was not where she had originally fallen asleep.

Where was she? She did not recognise her surroundings, someone had changed her clothes too, she now wore light pink silk night gown. The material was clearly expensive.

Her head still ached and her body was still warmer than usual. She should never have allowed herself to fall asleep,  she only intended to rest for about five minutes. Which she greatly regretted, who knows how long she had slept for. It was certainly long enough for a stranger to change her clothes and tuck her into bed. The idea of a stranger see her naked made her feel uncomfortable.

"I see that you are awake my dear." A voice interrupted her thoughts.

A man stood in the door way of the room. He seemed to be look like he was in his twenties. His voice sounded familiar but she could not remember who it belonged to.

"I cannot believe you've forgotten me so soon, well a mask did cover my handsome face. So you are not entirely to blame." He said, seeing that there was not recognition on her face.

"Park Jimin?"

"So you do remember me." He said smiling.

"If I am not rude to ask, where exactly am I?"

"My house of course." He said, as if it were not something out of the ordinary.

"How did I get here?"

"You see, I found you collapsed in a corridor at Jungkook's home. I tried to wake you, but you seemed to have a high fever. I searched for Jungkook, but he had somehow disappeared off somewhere. I couldn't allow you to remain where you were. So I had no choice to bring you here. I had a doctor check up on you. And I had one of my maids change your clothes and attend to your needs. "

"I am very grateful for all you have done for me. But I must be on my way."

"But you are still ill, I cannot allow you to leave in this condition. "

"My mother must be worried I must get home to her." She said, as she swung her legs to the side of the king size bed and stood up.

"Is your mother not in hospital? "

"How did you know that?" She asked, her skin paled, had he been stalking her? Had he kidnapped her, she was clueless on how he saw through her lie.