"Your father is bloody amazing."

-

"Good morning, Sierra." Peter Wood greeted cheerfully the next morning.

Sierra who's dressed in her usual Quidditch outfit -tight trousers and a sleeves tunic- barely bats an eye at Peter. "Morning... Wood."

Peter blushes profusely at this. "Don't say it like that!"

"Sure. Whatever you say."

A small playful grin makes it way to his face at her dismissal. "If you keep saying that, I'll have the wrong idea and think you're thinking about my morning- ouch! Sierra!"

Sierra purposely swung her gnarly looking beater's bat near his supposed... wood. "Oops, my bad."

"Children, please." Cassius Warrington, the chosen Hogwarts Coach chastise the two. "Enough about Wood's wood. We have a roster to fill."

Peter clears his throat and scratches the back of his head. "Of course, Professor."

"We want the best of the best." Sierra immediately tells them. "I don't know what you're doing here. There's obviously better Chasers than you." She tells Peter with a careless shrug.

"You wish. I know you don't believe that. I'm better than your beloved fiancé. Admit it." Peter continues to tease. He childishly crosses arms across his chest and wiggles his eyebrows up and down.

Cassius sighs at the two bickering teenagers. Since their first year, the pair have been at each other's necks. It couldn't be helped. Sierra and Peter are the best in Hogwarts. Both smart and skillful captains of their house but too used to their usual rivalry.

"Stop staring at my tent." Peter says playfully covering his crotch area with his hands.

Sierra merely scoffs. "I'm hardly staring at anything. It's more like a pebble."

"You take that back!"

Having enough, Cassius groans and stands from where he's sitting. "At this rate, we should just hand over the cup to Durmstrang."

Instantly, the two stop bickering. Different as they may be, they both wanted the same thing.

Sierra flushes and coughs. "So that's one beater and one keeper?"

Peter nods in agreement. "Two chasers and a seeker."

-

From the castle, Draco watches his daughter train on the pitch. Not too far from her on the bleachers was his son, engrossed in a book. From time to time, Scorpius would look up from his reading and check on Sierra. When he's satisfied of her safety, Scorpius turns back to his book to continue whatever he's reading.

Draco has heard from Theo that the two are very close at school. He's never actually seen it until now. It's rather heartwarming to see the two watch out for each other. These days, he's hardly home and Draco's constantly worried about his family but the sight before him calms him a little.

"We never had that." Theo appears at his side.

"No but we had each other."

-

Author's Note: Hello everyone! I want to thank you for your continuous support

Author's Note: Hello everyone! I want to thank you for your continuous support. It means so much that you're all still reading the story.

I would just like to confirm that these are just snippets and previews of.... what's to come? ;)

For now, have our favorite Slytherin boy to quench your thirst. I know I'm thirsty for him.

 I know I'm thirsty for him