The Malfoy Family

*this snippet is dedicated to our love, Draco*

Draco Malfoy dressed in the finest suit money could buy sat in the cafe that he once ate with Kallista

Draco Malfoy dressed in the finest suit money could buy sat in the cafe that he once ate with Kallista. The cafe during that one Christmas where they wondered where would they be in a few years. He would forever thank life for allowing him to spend these past few years with the love of his life. Even better now that they have two amazing children.

Checking the clock on the wall, he wondered what was taking so long.

Just then, the front doors of the cafe opens revealing his wife who was already smiling happily at him. Kallista Malfoy is dressed exquisitely in a formal silk dress and high heels. She looked like she came right out of a high end fashion magazine.

"Sorry I'm late, love. Got a bit of trouble from the last case." Kallista Malfoy joined her husband in the booth and gave him a long kiss on the cheek.

"Are you hurt?" Draco asked inspecting his love.

Kallista merely shook her head and took hold of his hand. "How was Russia?"

"It's coming along. Blaise is doing what he does best."

She cringed in distaste. "I hope he didn't sleep with anyone."

Draco laughed at his wife before leaning down to press his lips on her forehead. He's missed her. Since they've decided to expand their reach, they hardly had any time together. With the others, they've been all over the world traveling and working. "You need not worry, love. He's just charming our future allies."

Kallista nods pressing close to Draco and relaxing into him. She felt him shift his weight. He was reaching inside his coat jacket.

Feeling Draco place something in her hands, she looked down and a gasp escaped her lips. "A gift from my travels."

The smile on her face was blinding. Always when Draco left for long periods of time he would always come home with a present for her. Something he came across during their time away from each other. Usually, it was something that reminded him of her. "It's gorgeous, Dray."

"I'm sorry we haven't had that much time together." Draco whispered feeling guilty. "I hope you received all my letters."

"Yes, all thirty eight letters. You were only gone for four days." She mused clutching her new gift in her hands.

"I couldn't help it. There was so much to tell you."

In that moment, the door to the cafe opens yet again revealing an excited looking Scorpius and Sierra. "Mum! Dad!"

The finely dressed pair rush to the booth they were occupying and wrapped their parents in a long hug. "How was the match?" Draco asked giving his son an affectionate pat on the shoulder and Sierra a kiss on the cheek.