51

Diagon Alley has lost it's touch

No more was the energetic colorful streets, in it's place is a nearly deserted dark street closely resembling Knockturn Alley.

Narcissa Malfoy hurries us along scowling at anyone that dared look in our direction. With my hand tucked in Draco's arm, we confidently walk about the streets not really fearing what the other people feared.

We were technically what they feared.

I gasp pulling on Draco's arm and pointing at our favorite ice cream shop.

Draco glances at the broken down parlor and sighs holding my hand. "I'm sorry, love."

"What did he ever do? He was such a nice old man." I whisper tugging on to Draco's arm feeling the bottom of my lips quiver.

"He's a known supporter of Dumbledore." Draco wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me into a hug. "He's probably fine."

"Oh, yeah. I'm sure." I say sarcastically.

"Come along now." Narcissa calls not looking behind her if we did follow her.

Draco smiles and offers his arm for me to take and I slip my hand through it.

We arrive at Madam Malkin's to get new robes. We've grown a lot since the last year. While I couldn't even close the button on my blouse and my skirt being awfully short, Draco could barely button his pants and his robes were already showing his ankles.

Draco was in the fitting room when Potter walks in.

"Kally." He calls looking around. "Can we talk?"

I shake my head gesturing to Narcissa Malfoy who was busy looking through dress robes.

Potter nods and calls for Weasley.

Draco scoffs exiting the fitting room. His eyes land on the pair of boys and he sneers. "No wonder it smelled awful, blood traitors have a distinct smell don't you think?"

Weasley pulled out his wand trying but failing to look threatening. "I could easily put you in Azkaban like I did your father."

I laugh standing beside Draco. "Careful, Weasley. Wouldn't want to repeat what happened on the train."

Narcissa Malfoy joins us and turns her nose up like Weasley did stink. "Put your wands away if you know what's good for you."

"Oh? Going to call your Death Eater husband and his pals?" Weasley roars pointing his wand to Narcissa now.

I laugh taking a step forward not minding that Weasley's wand is pointed directly on my chest. "Your false sense of safety is hilarious."

"Dumbledore won't always be around to protect you." Narcissa said in a low voice that made the hairs of the back of my neck stand up.