Chapter 15: Kohaku

Start from the beginning

Tsukasa managed to prevent his self from sliding further away.

'Impossible!! For a high school girl to have this much fighting prowess?! I had never heard of anyone like hat existing in the martial arts world. She's almost the same as Ana...

Tsukasa narrowed his eyes as he watched the girl intently.

'No, Ana is still much better but... Who is she...?!'

She got ready for another attack, clutching her knives tightly and glaring at Tsukasa.

"I SAW EVERYTHING!" The girl stated with anger in her voice.

"You took a girl hostage and not only that, but that man that offered himself in exchange... You mercilessly buried him and enraged that beautiful woman!!"

A person who has high perception in this Stone world.

'Beautiful?' His mind flashed back to the only woman who did something with her anger, 'She's talking about Ana.'

The blonde ran up to Tsukasa. 

"I couldn't hear what you were talking about, but I don't give a damn what your explanation is!! If you've got something to say, you can apologize to those sorcerers and the Lady and keep on apologizing until your very soul rots!!"

"Sorcerers?!" Tsukasa dodged her slash.

He stopped one of her knives by keeping it in place between his two fingers.

She was unfazed by his action as she scoffed.

"HAH!! Don't tell me you're so scared now that you've already forgot? With that strange black powder, they summoned the mountain's anger!!"

Tsukasa processed what she just said, 'The mountain's anger... Does she mean an eruption?'

His face darkened at his thoughts and he hummed.

"Could it be that you did not revive from being petrified but rather, you're the child of someone who was? No..." He stared her down, "What generation since then are you?"

The strange girl seemed confused at his question.

Tsukasa studied her carefully.

'A primitive, pure people without science.'  Tsukasa studied her carefully, 'They could slip at any time. They could be killed at any time. Attacking is meaningless right now.'

His mind flashed back to what transpired earlier. One of his greatest worry right now was also finding out Ana's next moves.

'Yes... Right now, I need to hurry...'

He sent the girl flying back with a punch.

The girl lost her balance and fell on the ground.