Honeymoon

The title says it all.
I love you KookJin fans out there

***

"This place is amazing!" The Villa that Jungkook booked is exceptional. It is very private, spacious, it has a private pool just outside our bedroom and a magnificent view of the sea from the second floor. We've been here since this morning but I appreciate it even more now that the sun sets.

"Only the best for my very beautiful husband." Jungkook hugged me from behind, his arms around my waist. One of his hand went straight inside my long shirt and began caressing my stomach. His lips just on the back of my neck and blowing warm breath on it, giving me goosebumps.

"My husband who has been ignoring his man for a month. Denying me to have sex with him. How miserable was that Jeon Seokjin?"

"You know what i want Kookie." I teased as I push my ass to his hard on. "Did you miss me?"

"You know the consequence of making me wait beautiful." He grabbed my lower abdomen, pulling me against his body. Rubbing his hard cock on my ass. He ran his tongue on my neck, giving me one long upward lick. 

"The longer you made me wait to get in your ass, the rougher I will be. You know that very well. Right, beautiful?"

"Mmmm.. like the last time?" I remember our laundry room session and that was fucking amazing!

"Yes beautiful. Begging me to stop? Not remembering what happened next? You want a repeat of that beautiful?"

My stomach tingles from his words. That's exactly the reason why I made him wait. To make our honeymoon as wild and hot as I want it to be. Call me a needy and brute one, but I am. Only to this man that I chose to marry.

He turned me to face him, he lifted me up to his shoulders. Smacking my ass with his hands. "I can walk you know." I said but he did not listen. He went down the stairs and put me to bed. He yanked the long top that I am wearing and tossed them on the floor. My boxers followed. He stripped in front of me.

He crawled on the bed and hovered over me, with his elbows supporting his weight, he move his face towards mine. He kissed my lips softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to deepen our kiss.

He shifts his weight, causing his warm cock to brush my stomach. I moaned  by the warmness and sensation. He drove his tongue inside my mouth, setting off another shattering moan from me. My moans got so intense as he continue to pummeled me with his tongue.

I raked his hair, grabbed it to pull him more closer. I felt his finger glide on the crack of my ass. Looking for my hole. He tease it with his finger before thrusting one inside me. I gasped.

Jungkook

My finger slides inside his hole. He gasped. I slipped my tongue inside his mouth and began exploring his wet cavern. Quickly, his hole tighten around my finger. I love the warm feeling of it around my digit.

I started to move my finger in and out. Thrusting it slowly inside his tight muscle. Gently feeling the warmness of his hole. I added a second finger. He moaned and squirmed of the sensation.

I pound his ass with my fingers. Rotating and crooking my fingers while I thrust it inside him, hitting him repeatedly in the spot.

Jin shudders. His legs shakes against me. He screamed as he release his orgasm. Fountain of cum spurts out of him. He reached out for his cock and stroke it hard as I probe his hole with my tongue. Kneading his balls to release more of his cum.

His chest heaves as he get down from his high. His whole body glistened with sweat. His face flushed pink and glowing. "Shit Jin, you're so fucking beautiful!" I muttered as I admire my good-looking husband, still writhing underneath me.

"I want you inside me Kookie. Please fuck me now." I smirked at his request. My Seokjin is so needy. Making we wait for a month then now, he's desperate to be fuck.

I align my cock on his hole and gradually push it in. His hole swallow the head of my member, my dick slowly filling up his body. His body arched into mine.

I began moving my hips, slow at first. Trying to feel his insides rubbing on my hard length. I miss this feeling of tightness and warmth.

I stared at him while I started to thrust my hips. Our body colliding in perfect rhythm. His eyes are lustful. He bites his lower lip as he moan. The lewd sound he's making made me pound his ass more, harder than before.

He wrapped his legs around my waist, bucking beneath me. He pushed his hips forward to meet my thrust. He screamed again when I feel his cum shoots on my stomach. He quivers, his eyes shut tight as I continue pounding into him.

"Is that all you've got Kookie?" He said in between breathing. Chasing his breath as he rotate his hips against mine.

I pulled out and yanked him up. I leaned my back on the headboard. "Ride me beautiful and show me what you've got." I  dared him. He quickly climb on top of me, making him straddle me.

He begins to stroke my cock and align it on his hole. He eased himself down into me and  bury my throbbing erection deep inside him. He hold on to my shoulders as he began to move up and down. Rotating his hips from time to time as sank my cock into his warmness again and again.

He is wild. His hips moving fast and hard while he pinch his nipples. I remove his finger and start sucking on it as he began circling his hips. My cock rubbing inside of him. His moans are louder. "Oh fuckkkk! Shit.. i love you Kookieeeee." He throw his head on the back as he exploded again. Riding my cock into his orgasm.

I thought he will cease but he pound his ass harder. I can feel my cock deeper into his hole. I hold his hips tighter. The bed begins creaking. He sucked a much needed oxygen as he prop his hands on the wall. He drives my cock deeper into him as I feel his weight on top of me.

My cock began to twitch as I felt the knot on the pit of my stomach. His sweat drops on my forehead. That little droplet of sweat that made me push my hips upward. Deepening my cock into his ass. I wanted my cock into him all the time. I want to thrust myself further into him again and again.

My eyed rolled at the back of my head. My cum was lurching into me. I explode deep into him. He stopped from moving. He buried my cock into him and just rotate his hips against my milking cock. I felt his cum shoots again between us. He screamed my name.

He collapsed on the bed. Completely drained and spent. I kissed his neck. I couldn't get enough or him.

"Kookie, I want more." His breathing is labored. His eyes still full of lust and need. "I don't want to sleep. I want the ache Kookie. I want you again."

I climb on top of him again and put his legs on my shoulders as I prepare for this long, steamy night.