Showers, Tea, and Sleep

After playing around in the water for a little while, Rain got tired and waded through the water back to the beach. "It's getting late, shouldn't we go back now?" she called out to Ashley. "It is getting a bit dark, I guess we can head back now if that's what you want," Ashley responded with a smile.

Rain nodded and started to pack up what little they had brought. With all the traveling and rushing around Rain was happy to go back to Ashley's house and relax. Both of the girls had a small attention span, but they loved spending time together so any activity the could do with each other, you know damn well they would do it.

When the girls got back home, they dumped everything on the floor and headed in the same direction, toward Ashley's room. With a chuckle, Rain leaned on Ashley's shoulder. "It's like we're fifteen years old again, we both know what the other person is thinking," Ashley nodded at Rain's words. "Damn straight," she mumbled tiredly.

"Shower together?" Rain suggested when they got to Ashley's room. "Duh," Ashley responded with a smile. "Since when have we not showered together? We are friends after all," Rain nodded and smiled widely, "Yeah, best friends!" she added with a joyful voice before tugging the top of her bathing suit off.

"So..." Ashley started while tugging on the straps on her bathing suit. "After this, I assume you want some of my famous tea?" she asked before wincing slightly as the strap leaped from her finger and slapped her shoulder. Rain laughed and nodded while pulling the bottom of her swimsuit off. "Fuck yeah, your tea is the best!" she exclaimed before tossing her bathing suit into a hamper next to her.

Ashely smiled at Rain's compliment. "Thanks, I worked hard perfecting the recipe. Damn girl, you've got a thick ass, Sam is a lucky gal," Ashley winked and both of the girls burst out laughing.

Ashely finished getting undressed and they headed to the shower. Not much was said, though they really wouldn't be able to hear each other well anyway. Rain helped wash Ashley's hair and vice versa. They also helped each other wash their backs.

-

"You remember the first time you went on a date with Sam?" Ashley asked as she ran a towel over her long blond hair. Rain chuckled and nodded as she did the same with her shorter pink hair.

"She came down from Oklahoma for my high school reunion. Everyone else was dressed casually but she was wearing a fancy suit, the whole thing too. Like a vest or whatever, she looked really hot," Rain jumped onto Ashley's bed before continuing.

"She brought a huge bouquet with roses and chocolate, she also brought me one of her big hoodies since I asked her for one. She looked so awkward and adorable standing next to everyone else and I ran over to her once I was done. We didn't kiss at first, just hugged. She took me out to dinner and then we went back to my apartment..." Rain stopped there and smirked at Ashley who was putting on pajamas.

"We both know you didn't fuck," Ashley stated with a smile. "You've told me this story so many times," Rain nodded at Ashley's words. "Yeah, And you asked to hear it again so here it is," she said with a big smile.

"I did not, I asked if you remembered," Ashely said before sticking her tongue out at Rain. "Oh yeah, very mature Ashley," Rain said while rolling her eyes. "Whatever you say, now finish the story!" Ashley said hurriedly. Rain smiled and nodded.

"Ok, we kissed. It wasn't a huge deal, she had never kissed anyone before and I needed to teach her. But you have no idea how hot it is to teach a short adorable beautiful woman wearing a sexy suit on how to kiss you. Fuck dude, it was amazing," Rain sighed remembering the night.

Ashley nodded and collapsed on the bed next to Rain who was still naked. "You're right, I don't know how hot it is. But a guy kissing you slowly and being oh so careful with you is really fucking sexy to me," Rain rolled her eyes and cuddled up next to Ashley.

"Yeah, whatever. No one wants to hear about your ex. He's your ex for a reason you know," Ashley wrapped her arms around Rain and closed her eyes. "Yeah, I know. But I do have a point," Rain rolled her eyes. "Yeah sure, hey, what happened to the tea?" she asked as she closed her eyes as well.

Ashley groaned and held Rain tighter. "I'm too tired, we can have tea in the morning before the party," Rain nodded slowly before quickly dozing off to sleep. Ashely was awake for a while longer though, thinking about the party the next day and hoping she could get Rain to have some fun for once.

-

"Rain! Get up!" Ashely yelled, causing Rain to jolt out of bed. "What is it? What happened!" Rain asked loudly while scrambling off of the floor and looking around quickly. Ashley laughed and looked down at Rain from the doorway. With a shake of her head, she bent down to help Rain up. "Nothing you big dumbass, I made breakfast, that's all."

Rain smiled, Ashley made the best breakfast and everyone who knew Ashely, Rain, or Samantha knew that there was nothing better than Ashley's eggs, bacon, toast, and tea in the morning. "Yay!" Rain cheered before getting up and grabbing the robe laying on the dresser next to her.

With a caring smile, Ashley followed her out to the kitchen. "After breakfast, I'm gonna help you get ready alright?" Rain nodded and Ashley's question as she shoveled down an egg white. Ashely chuckled before taking a sip of her tea. It was such a lovely morning, and both of the girls knew it was going to be an even better evening at the party.

-Hello everyone! Mainly Mackenzie, my friend who I'm writing this book for. I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a while, I will hopefully get back on schedule and release a chapter or more a week. I have a lot of school plus a lot of life stuff going on and I'm super busy and stressed.

I always want to get content out though, and I try to enjoy writing as much as I can. So, I hope I can get at least two chapters a week out for you guys. But don't get mad if I don't get that many please, I'm trying my hardest.

I love you all so much and I'm so thankful that you have stuck with me and read this chapter! Thank you so much, I hope you have an amazing rest of your day/night! I love you all sooooo much!!-