Who Is More Responsible

Quon or Ukyo:

What is your biggest ship in Beyburst?

Valt:
You. Definitely definitely definitely you. Valt likes to run around and be a little kid as always, but you are a little more mellow and responsible. But, you two always like to have fun and play together in the end!

Shu:
Shu is WAY more responsible than you are. He keeps track of every little thing with a photographic memory and makes sure you everything you need whenever you leave the house.

Free:
Surprisingly, Free is the more responsible one of the two. He makes sure you meet your deadlines for school and is trying to make you more responsible as well.

Diago:
Diago is the more responsible of you two. He keeps you in check with your out-of-control impulsive actions. He keeps you on time with your blading regimens.

Ukyo:
You are the more responsible of the two. Since Ukyo always is hiding in the shadows, you have to do all the housework and cooking. But when Ukyo comes out, you two cuddle and love on each other.

Quon:
You are the more responsible of the two. Quon is pretty responsible, but he is gone most of the time so you have to take charge of the household.

Sorry I didn't know what to do for this one.