Caught Singing In Their Room

Suggested by: @PutriAleya05

Valt: Oldies Pop

"The best thing about bein' a woman~"

You heard a loud voice crack and weird cackle inside your home. What is actually happening? you thought while chuckling.

You walked into the room to see your boyfriend clutching a plastic hairbrush in his right hand, frozen like a deer in headlights.

"Oh, y/n," Valt rubbed his head nervously. "I didn't realized you were home. I'll go now."

"No," you laughed. "Please. The show must go on."

Valt's beet red face signified that you had already teased him enough. Chuckling, you left the room and took your hairbrush with you.

Shu: Modern Pop

"All I need's a little love in my life, all I need's a little love in the daaaark~" a melodius voice rang.

"Who is that?" you wondered. "That's incredible."

You crept to where the noise was coming from and followed it to the kitchen. The only thing you saw was your boyfriend Shu slightly humming while he was cooking dinner.

"Was that you??" you burst out.

"Yeah," Shu nodded nervously. "Sorry, I thought it was too quiet to hear."

"Dude, that was awesome!" you enthused. "Please, serenade me some more!"

"Your wish is my command," Shu smiled.

Free/Valt pt. 2: Disney

You were taking your daily walk though the woods when you heard something strange. "In the jungle, the mighty jungle..."

What in the world? you smiled. Following the noise, you came to a beautiful clearing, which happened to be Free's favorite training spot.

Huddled around the Bey stadium was Free and Valt. Free jumped up in surprise when he saw you, but Valt didn't.

"HeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE ooh eee dum dum boowayy," Valt sang.

Suddenly, you burst out laughing. You couldn't hold it in anymore the boys looked so stupid.

"Y/n, this isn't the best time," Free said awkwardly.

"Yeah, I'll come back later," you chuckled. "You guys have fun with your... cult."

"Thanks!" Valt called as you turned to walk away. But in the tiniest little voice you heard him say to Free, "what's a cult?"

Diago: Rock Opera

"When I was a young boy," you sang. "My father took me into the city."

"To see a marching band," you heard a small voice echo back. You smiled knowing that it was your emo boyfriend, but you liked hearing him sing so you didn't call him out.

"He said 'son when you grow up, will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned."

"He said 'will you defeat them, your demons and all the non believers, the plans that they have made."

A smile erupted on your face. You weren't gonna call Diago out on it, because he never sings, but you were going to have to sing these duets with him more often.

I'll let him keep his sanity, you thought happily.

Ukyo: Diva

"Somethin' bout youuu, makes me feel like a dangerous womannnn~" you heard Ukyo sing.

"Ukyo!" you called. "Shut up!"

"No," he cried. "I'm performing!"

"You literally suck!"

"Why do you always pick on me?"

"Because you're garbage."

"But I'm your boyfriend," Ukyo pokes his head out of his room with a pout on his face.

"Fine," you sighed. "You're hot garbage."

"I don't know whether you mixed a compliment in with an insult, or if that's just a double insult," Ukyo sniffed, sticking his head back in his room.

"MAAAKES ME WANNA DO THINGS THAT I SHOULD'NT!!"

"Oh good God, stop," you sighed, holding your head in your hands.

Quon: Rap

"I just wanna rolley rolley rolley with a dab o' ranch!"

Oh no, he's doing it again, you panicked.

"Y/n! Sing the next line!"

"I'd rather not," you responded.

"Please," Quon said softly, motioning you into the living room.

"I hate you," you sighed and headed into the room.

"Skinny jeans on~" you did the dance as the song continued to play. Quon preferred to sing as you just awkwardly did the dances that followed.

"Juju on that beat~ Juju on that beat," Quon bopped. "Juju on that, juju on that, juju on that beat."

"Now slide, drop. Hit the foax don't stop," you rapped. "Ay, don't stop."

"I knew there was a reason we got along," Quon teased.

"I actually hate you."

Wakiya: Country

"Country rooaaads, take me hooome," you heard a voice sing.

Weird, you thought. All of the staff was on a break today. It was just you and Wakiya in the house. But you weren't entirely sure if it was him.

"To the plaaaace, I belong!" the voice sang again. "West Virginia, mountain mama."

"Take me hoooooooome! Country roadssss!!" you screeched.

"Y/n! What the fuck?"

Yup, that was definitely Wakiya.

"Sorry," you called back. "I was feeling very emotional.

"Don't!"

"Don't worry, I got it all out."

Calling all Haikyuu!! fans! For those of you interested, I am writing a Kuroo x Reader called Dazzled and I think it's not completely terrible!