"This isn't what it looks like!" Andi rolled her eyes and harshly pulled on the girl's ear, making her move away from the latter's abdomen. "Thank you Andi."

The silver haired girl smiled at Y/n and glared at her girlfriend. "Shower, later, we need to talk." The blonde nodded before grabbing the girl's hand and kissing it before running off.

The heterochromatic female huffed at her girlfriend's action and crossed her arms. "You need to put her on a leash." Y/n commented as Andi looked at her, sighing a bit. "Trust me, I've tried."

They both laughed and talked for a bit. "Ooh, a hot spring? Be careful Y/n, one of them might just pounce on you~" Andi joked but the latter couldn't help but blush and think about what she said.

"S-shut up Andi!" The mature girl laughed and shaked her head at her friend. "Yeah yeah, just go to sleep already."

The next day

A certain silver eyed warrior sprung out of bed and shaked her partner/friend awake. "Weiss Weiss!" She yells out to the heiress.

"Ruby... It's too early..." Weiss grumbled.

The shorter girl pouted and crossed her arms. "Fine, I'll go and see Y/n now then." The Schnee waved her hand. "Yeah yeah... Go do that..."

Ruby huffed quietly and stormed out her dorm, marching her way to Y/n's.

She heavily knocked on the door, as a tired Y/n opened the door and looked at the younger girl. "Get in."

The puppy like girl smiled brightly and clinged onto her side, making the tired girl smile.

The latter picked Ruby up and walked over to her bed, laying the silver eyed girl down before lying down herself.

The noirette got on top and straddled Y/n, to which she didn't bother to do anything about it cause she was too tired.

Ruby soon started biting and kissing her jaw, making the older girl mewl. "Ruby- nngh!" The faunus groaned softly bearing her fangs out a little.

Pleased by the latter's cute yet erotic sounds, Ruby decided to move to her neck, leaving a small hickey. "Wait Ruby!" Y/n squeaked out and blushed furiously.

Y/n felt slightly embarrassed, I mean you would to if your junior was dominating you so easily. She let's out yet another groan and closed her eyes shut.

"Fuc- Ruby Ruby! U-uhm... It's about Andi..." The warrior girl stopped and looked up at the older girl. "She's uh... Asleep." A loud groan was heard as Ruby halted once again and blushed. "I'm not now."

"i-i-i'm so sorry!" She bounces up, leaving the taller girl to whine in the lost of her presence. "No no, it's fine, just get back here and don't try anything."

The shorter girl smiled and got back to hugging Y/n, nuzzling into her chest and just pouring her with all the love she could give.

The door soon opened showing a flustered Weiss. "Y/n! We're gonna be-" She paused and looked at Ruby on top of the Y/n.

A scowl appeared on her face as she slammed the door shut and stormed away, leaving a confused and sad Ruby and a terrified Y/n.

Y/n gently pushed Ruby off and kissed the top of her head. "It's not your fault okay?" The now sad girl nodded slowly which made the older girl's heart break a little.

She shaked her head and stood up, running out her dorm, looking for any signs of the heiress. "Weiss!" She calls out worriedly.

"Wei-" She halted once she felt someone's arms wrap around her waist from behind, soon pulling the latter into a hug. She tensed and bared her fangs.