Chapter 22

No one's POV

You look at them, trying to ignore the tense air and awkward silence.  Then you finally spoke in a harsh and blunt tone, "Are you gonna explain or just stare at eachother, and why are you even so surprised to see her?" Gylda sighed and crossed her arms, "I haven't seen her in a while also, Ms. Leo please watch your tone," You rolled your eyes and leaned into your chair, "and even I don't know how she came back from the dead" your eyebrows arched and you changed your posture, to make you look more interested.

"Came back from the dead?" You asked, Glynda shrugged and looked at Raven. "Raven, you said Summer's body was never found, correct?" Raven nodded "It was never found, so all of us presumed she was dead, the only thing left were rose petals" Glynda grunted "Still doesn't explain why, or how she Is still in front of us, alive" Summer crossed her arms and glared at Glynda "So you want me dead?" Glynda immediately Shook her head and said in a genuine voice; "Heavens no, it just came on as a surprise!" Summer still glared at Glynda who just sighed knowing she can't change the mind of this stubborn girl.

"Anyways I'm glad you're back Summer, Ozpin will be very happy to see you" exaggerating the very, Glynda smiled and Summer puffed her cheeks thinking for a moment, and then smiled. Glynda sighed relieved and began explaining some things you didn't care about, so you looked at Summer and kept staring at her. You instantly blushed and realized you were staring at the mother of your friend god I hate that word you thought and groaned; hiding your face in your hands, you face palmed on the table and began to doze off.

Hours passed and Glynda got a call from Ozpin and then left the room, Ruby and Summer were catching up with eachother and Raven tried to talk to Yang (Keyword; tried) but Yang blew her off and walked away. Clearly pissed and confused. Raven frowned and stopped trying to talk to Yang, you look at the two wondering what the hell happened between them.

You felt someone tugging at my uniform, and you look behind you seeimg Ruby looking at me giving me a bright smile. You look at her confused and asked "What's up Ruby?" She gave me another bright smile and tugged me towards her mother, "Mommy, This is my friend Y/n!" She excitedly exclaimed, you wave at Summer who blushed and waved back, smiling. "You and Ruby have the same smile" you said nonchalantly, they both blushed and you looked at them, confused. Then shrugged and thought of it as nothing.

You yawned and then snuck past the girls to go to your dorm.

======

I hate posting short chapters aghhhh! I'm sorry, my graduation is next month and I don't like holding up the readers.

Sorry for the short and late upload, next chapter will be long.(I think)

Thank y'all for the support and don't hesitate to call me out on any mistakes!