Chapter 1 - Honeymoon

Start from the beginning

That was enough for Sara to forget her worries and she melted in my arms.

I lovingly kissed her lips, forehead, eyes, lips, cheeks, jawline and neck. When I got to her shoulder, she shuddered pleasantly, her eyes lowered and her cheeks flushed. I had to smile, loving how she reacted to my loving touches.

"Wait-", Sara breathed, her eyes big.

"Yes, mon amour ?"

"Are we off to the airport immediately?", Sara stroke her wedding dress fondly. "I don't want to ruin my dress! And we'll attract all the attention ..."

"We are off to a hotel close-by to get changed", I explained. "You know how Marthe and Victor can be, and if your and my parents stay at theirs ..."

"Then we won't have one minute on our own", Sara finished, then giggled. "Are we having our wedding night at the hotel before we go to the airport?"

"We are off to the hotel to get changed and then we have five hours to wait until the flight comes", I answered her with raised eyebrows. "That's not a wedding night. "

"Then a taste of it?", Sara circled her finger on my chest.

How could I deny my wife when she so cutely looked at me with those autumn brown eyes and scrunched up nose when she smiled with those lush lips?

I nodded almost immediately.

Her index finger traveled down, painfully slow, down the line of my trained stomach, halting at my belt.

She peered up to me, with those innocent eyes and flushed cheeks.

I was hard already. Just a simple touch from my wife sent me into overdrive.

I wanted to love her. Hard. Make her mine over and over and over again.

Her delicate fingers played with my belt. I held my breath.

Sara de Beaumont, you are driving me wild already!

Sara caught that. My little devil moved her hand down and palmed me. Rubbed the fabric that was so thin. Her hand moved my dick around, up and down, firmly then softly again.

The sensation was amazing and I leaned my head back.

She rolled her palm against my erection. Pressed it. Traced the muscle in my leg. Palmed me awfully slow, up and down, halting, staring into my eyes.

My breath came out ragged.

If she continued this, then I would cream my pants ...

Sara retreated her hand, as if she had heard my thoughts. "Oh look! The mountains are really pretty!", she swirled around and pointed at them.

"Devil", I grumbled, joining her on the other side of the limo to watch the scenery.

Sara hummed innocently.

In the same position, her back facing my chest, I would pound her later on in the hotel.

That much I promised myself.

I could vividly make out the picture of her flushed cheeks, of my holding those lovely hips as I pounded into her, enjoying the view of her big ass bouncing away - Sara's snipping tore me out of those thoughts as I had stopped moving.

The receptionist couldn't stop beaming at the sight of us and quickly handed over the keys.

"No passport, no-?", I asked, but she interrupted me with a hand wave. "Your father took care of everything, Monsieur et Madame de Beaumont."