Information ; A/N

UPDATED 7/3/2021

Hello my good people. This book contains all my drabbles and scenarios from Attack on Titan, with you being the main character and associated with the names/cast of the show. I do not own Attack on Titan or the characters. Characters and anime/manga belong to Hajime Isayama - and I certainly do not own you!

Keep in mind that this is a Reader insert book of oneshots, so I won't be posting any OC oneshots/accepting requests of that sort.

   These oneshots have been written as Male Character x Female!Reader. I apologize if you were anticipating Female Character x Female!Reader oneshots, however, at the time of writing the book, I wrote only heterosexual stories. I wrote in my point of view (as a straight, ciswoman) so there are no WLW, MLM, or gender-neutral oneshots (with the exception of the Mikasa x Reader one). I apologize if this disappoints you.

   I've thought about completely changing all reader pronouns to they/them to make the book at least a little more inclusive. However, this may take a while and I do not want to "trick" people into thinking that the book has continued development. It will take some time for me to think about this.

Some things you'll need to remember:

A/N = Author's Note

Y/N and or F/N = Your name/First name
*(I use Y/N the most, though I might change it to use F/N frequently)

L/N = Last name

H/C = Hair color

E/C = Eye color

   Any other type of inserts like that, you should be able to figure it out. If you don't, simply comment on that specific insert and I'll gladly explain it to you in vivid and excruciating detail!

   Writing for this book has finished. I'd like to thank everyone who has supported this book and myself over the years of my time on this website. I'd also like to thank those who have read, who continue to read, and have finished this book. It truly means the world to me!

I may or may not begin revising the oneshots in this book. The job is quite taxing and will require a lot of reading, as well as revisiting my older writing (which, I admit, is cheesy and a bit underdeveloped), so I am still unsure if I would like to proceed with it.

   Please be cautious - this book does contain spoilers for the first season of Attack on Titan and possibly the manga. Will there be any manga spoilers, I'll be posting a warning at the beginning of the chapter. However these occasions will be quite rare, so you don't have to worry.

Dead Marco jokes are welcome :^)

Cheers
-Seven